PDA

View Full Version : Problem's with Halo 3

xCHICKEN DIXx
08-17-2009, 10:05 PM
I recently had a friend who had called Microsoft cause halo was not letting him play multi player or connect to any matches Microsoft had told him it was cause his Internet was fiber optic and that his broad ban was to fast. WTF I have never heard of this happening the only thing i could think of was the game it's self not being able to support it not the box. has any one heard of this happening or has had it happen to them

Daiphyer.
08-17-2009, 10:11 PM
So basically they're saying his internet is too fast for Halo 3?

xCHICKEN DIXx
08-17-2009, 10:36 PM
yea pretty much he told me that they had told him his broad ban connection was to fast and he said it was fiber optic i thought all cable was fiber optic in some way he must have fios or something really fast

Daiphyer.
08-18-2009, 12:41 AM
WTF?! I've never heard of that! and that's just stupid!

UNDERWALLY
08-18-2009, 12:51 AM
Yep, it's really stupid, try other opinions, Microsoft is useles, I called Microsoft some days ago, and some douchebag from Argentina answered lol, I told him a wanted a code to download Hexic HD (Cause I deleted it) and after more than 25 minutes on the phone, they sent me the damn code, and when I put it, THIS CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. DAMN YOU MICROSOFt!!!!!

Agent Earl
08-18-2009, 04:58 AM
i have fiber optics. its the fastest you can get anywhere and ive never had this problem. really weird for ur friend

EmagDrolBot
08-18-2009, 08:43 AM
I've heard of fiber optics, and I know it's a damn lot faster than regular broadband, but not allowing you to play because it's too fast??? Can you put a limiter on it or something maybe?

xCHICKEN DIXx
10-22-2009, 05:56 PM
not shure but it definitely dosent make sense