PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 + Bioshock + Call of Duty = Wolfenstien

Painkiller Q8
08-18-2009, 04:48 AM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/wolfenstein.02.lg.jpg

Hello everyone, Yeah I got this game and I started playing it since the first moment and I can't stop playing it.. yeah its really awesome and fun !

btw.. don't get made because I sad all those games = Wolfenstien
but yeah I played them all and this game has so many things like those games .. it has some missions will remind you of bioshock and its abilities .. and when you go around the city and talk and upgrade your weapons you will feel its like fallout and the shooting system and most of the levels are just like call of duty 2 ..

it is worth the try and the multiplayer is fun .. I loved the MP games types.. But don't compare it with COD ,, but its good.

I give it 8.5/10

v SnOwMaN v
08-18-2009, 05:23 AM
Anyone who asks me I say its a mix between BioShock and Call of Duty: World at War. Fun game none the less.

leburn98
08-18-2009, 07:17 AM
If it was like BioShock I would have to hate it but Wolfenstein is a good game. I definitely got that Call of Duty vibe, but not the noobified CoD we have now (don't hate me, I like the new ones too :) ). It brought back memories of the original CoD, specifically United Offensive and that's a good thing.

I can also see your Fallout 3 reference, especially with the shop keepers and buying or selling upgrades.

I usually tell people that as far as the multiplayer is concerned, it reminds me a mix of CoD: United Offensive and Team Fortress 2, especailly when it comes to the Veil medic abilities (I play the medic alot in TF2 so it seems similar to me.

Hopefully, some of the online issues can be worked out soon as this could be a gem to get a break away from MW2 and World at War. But regardless, the singleplayer is excellent and the multiplayer is great when it works. So I have to agree with your overall score of an 8.5.

braedinfalln86
08-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Awesome. Just awesome :) im glad everyone loves it. i played bioshock but got freaked out so i stoped. and i heard fallout 3 was amazing so im sure when i get this in an HOUR! WOOOO! I'll be super happy.

VA1N
08-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Can anyone tell me if the multiplayer has the beach level from Return to Castle Wolfenstein? I was obsessed with RtCW and there was one level, the Beach that was just pure awesome. Allies started in a boat and had to storm the beach and make it to a wall. An engineer then had to blow a door to get inside the castle. Once inside you had to sneak down into the basement, steal the documents, then run up the stairs to transmit them. Best multiplayer level ever.

It's a stretch, but I'm hoping it's in this game. Anyone know?

jamieCR7
08-18-2009, 12:52 PM
A little off topic, but look at your recently played games!?! I know that you're a game tester but MW2, Dirt 2, GH5!!! Lucky guy.

braedinfalln86
08-18-2009, 12:53 PM
VA1N dude that sounds pretty freakin awesome! :) i was a big fan of rtcw myself but on the ps2. i'll tell you when i get the game soon.

SuperNova X2X
08-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Crap! I completely forgot this came out! Damn, and I just spent all my money on a new TV! :mad:

braedinfalln86
08-18-2009, 12:56 PM
ahahahaha man. that sucks :/

xx_0_0_xx
08-19-2009, 04:09 AM
Fallout 3 + Bioshock + Call of Duty = Wolfenstien not

Ubersoldier clone = new Wolfenstein

:/

ovoon7
08-19-2009, 06:26 AM
fallout 3 = 0%
bioshock = 20%
call of duty 2 = 40%
The Darkness = 40%

shotyMCshotster
08-19-2009, 10:54 AM
Cant wait to play this game need to get the hell out of Iraq. I loved RTCW that game was the shit

BlckHybrid
08-20-2009, 12:41 AM
The video store is out of copies! Defiently want to play this game. Looks sweet.