PDA

View Full Version : Live Tournaments?

BeerMonsterOwen
08-18-2009, 11:10 AM
I've played in a few of these and have still not got any live tounraments money, does anyone know why this is?

DarkSeraphim198
08-18-2009, 01:40 PM
It really depends on how many people post scores in the tournament and the position that you finish. Best thing to try and do is stick with play-the-pros and the weekly amateur tournaments. Just go all out and try to post your best score. Generally speaking a lot of people can get excessively high scores, so it can be a bit annoying. However just stick at it and it'll come.

litepink
08-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Top 350 get money. play Tiered, or play-the-pros if you have troubles getting in the Top 350.

preppypoof
08-18-2009, 07:39 PM
also, in case you didn't realize this, you don't get money for the tournament until after it ends. so, if it's a daily tournament, you won't actually win money until ~5am (EST). If it's a weekly tournament, you won't win money until ~5am EST on Monday morning. If it's Play the Pros, you won't win money until ~5am EST on Tuesday morning.

Der Fuhrer
08-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Big Money will take you ages unless you do Play-the-Pros and Tour Pro weekly and Daily tournaments. Play the Pros will almost always net you a good some of cash because the scores of the Pros are really easy to beat.

DarkSeraphim198
08-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Try the Extreme Tour Pro tournaments as well, granted its a single try only event, so just keep your score as low as possible and hope for the best.

shilbo-assassin
08-18-2009, 11:42 PM
When did they introduce the Tier System?
Reckon EA did it to make it easier for us all to make $5m?
I do.

marecat41
08-20-2009, 02:44 AM
It really depends on how many people post scores in the tournament and the position that you finish. Best thing to try and do is stick with play-the-pros and the weekly amateur tournaments. Just go all out and try to post your best score. Generally speaking a lot of people can get excessively high scores, so it can be a bit annoying. However just stick at it and it'll come.
Yes this is what i have been doing. I am getting like 500000 a week so itll take a while but is def worth it.