PDA

View Full Version : I seriously hate the back button

blitz7287
08-18-2009, 12:48 PM
You would not believe how many times ive screwed myself over on the extreme levels,

ive been stuck on goin up or down wotever its called. id been stuck on pretty much every obstacle but today i came back to it did everything pretty much first time i could see the finish line but flipped my bike and instead of pressing b i pressed back. you would not believe how annoyed i am at this point in time.

if only there was a way to turn off reset the level :mad:

Teh BeZ
08-18-2009, 12:51 PM
HAHAHAAHA , I done this as well a few times actually , it was more when I was trying to do the ahrd tracks and the 2 skill achieves as well (dont let go off trigger, and dont use left stick ) i would keep swapping then id fall on hard and push back because i was doing that for an hour prior on fucking groundhog returns:P

UCB Disco
08-18-2009, 04:43 PM
I did this more times than I want to remember. Especially when you're doing the Skill Games and it requires you to hit back to start the game over, but when you go back to the actual levels (Particularly the Extreme ones), that can be the single, most frustrating thing in the whole game.

DENAz666
08-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Lost count of the amount of times i've done that. Was on the last checkpoint of King of the Hill when i did it, had to walk away i was so enraged :P

Teh BeZ
08-19-2009, 01:26 AM
omg I had to come back to this thread because I done this FOUR times on the hill climb expert map :@ four fucking times grrrrrr

NFaMuS one
08-19-2009, 10:49 AM
HA! I feel everyone's pain here. I've done that quite a few times. I've also gotten so focused on passing a certain obstacle in a level that my left thumb will slip when I'm trying to adjust my weight quickly on the bike and BAM! hit the back button, lol. :p

Samtman
08-19-2009, 01:11 PM
I have done this so many times did it right near the end of inferno 2 and nearly smashed my controller to pieces.

DENAz666
08-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Yup did it again last night... on bloody inferno 2!!! So much rage lol