PDA

View Full Version : blood dragon armor

Snake118118
08-18-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3719&d=1250619875

Dredgon
08-19-2009, 02:40 AM
Looks sick, didn't really know that much about this game but know I am definately getting it!

Sploitz85
08-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Shmexy. Though it doesn't really fit into Mass Effect to run around wearing knight armor. Maybe that's just concept art and it'll be different.

dark lord me
08-20-2009, 04:52 AM
Is it a pre-order bonus or if say I waited to christmas to get it (normal) would it stil have the code

X King Damian X
08-21-2009, 09:06 AM
if anyone is getting dragon age and doesnt want the armour could you please give it to me... i can trade or help with acheivements for it

Pearson
08-27-2009, 12:33 AM
I just wonder how good the Dragon armor is really going to be and whether or not if it'll be customizable depending on the type of armor that your Shepard is able to wear. For example, I have one that can only wear light armor and one that can only wear medium armor. So I guess we'll see next year when ME2 hits store shelves!

Keytta
08-29-2009, 12:21 AM
This is only the second game I have ever pre-ordered. I could not turn down the extra quests, items, and the ME2 item. I pray it doesn't disappoint me like my pre-ordered Fable 2 did.

Deepdiver
08-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Is it a pre-order bonus or if say I waited to christmas to get it (normal) would it stil have the code

I am pretty sure it is a redeem code inside the case.

Pearson
08-30-2009, 04:06 PM
This is only the second game I have ever pre-ordered. I could not turn down the extra quests, items, and the ME2 item. I pray it doesn't disappoint me like my pre-ordered Fable 2 did.
Yeah I know, I don't know why they didn't have enough of the pre-order swag to go around. The reason given was that there were more pre-orders for the CE than there was stuff for it, there wasn't enough to go around. They knew it was one of the most anticipated games for the 360, I just don't know why they didn't make enough CE's to go around. Hope this doesn't happen with DA CE!

Chuppernicus
09-13-2009, 10:07 PM
This game looks great, the Mass Effect armor is just an added bonus to preorder. Read somewhere that anyone who preorders the game will get the bonus items.

Any news on when and how the Gamestop preorder bonus will be sent out? They are offering 2 rings, one for an EXP boost and the other is to help apprentices retain their lessons. No word on the p.o.p. display at the stores nor in the computer. The manager had no idea either. I just dont want to miss out like I did on BK: Nuts and Bolts.

DefJamV
09-16-2009, 04:02 PM
This is a Gamestop exclusive deal? Meaning only Americano's will be able to get the Mass Effect 2 Armor?

That sir, is the very definition of failure!

Pearson
09-16-2009, 04:36 PM
This is a Gamestop exclusive deal? Meaning only Americano's will be able to get the Mass Effect 2 Armor?

It shouldn't be because the armor isn't a GameStop pre-order bonus, just the ring and charm. The armor is unlocked after you complete the game and should be available world wide, but it seems that it is only available in the Collector's Edition.

DefJamV
09-20-2009, 10:55 AM
It shouldn't be because the armor isn't a GameStop pre-order bonus, just the ring and charm. The armor is unlocked after you complete the game and should be available world wide, but it seems that it is only available in the Collector's Edition.

Ah, i see. Thanks bro i was a little worried (under exaggeration) :D

Pearson
09-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Ah, i see. Thanks bro i was a little worried (under exaggeration) :D
No problem and as I said, the armor should be available to all and I think that it is only available through the Collector's Edition, but I could be wrong though.

You can go here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3151-Dragon-Age--Origins-Collector-s-Edition-Includes-Mass-Effect-2-Bonus.html) and here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3297-BioWare-Unveils-Dragon-Age--Origins-Collector-s-Edition-&-Pre-Order-Incentives.html), these are the two stories that Webb posted to the news section about the armor and other stuff.

Dave of Canada
09-22-2009, 09:45 PM

I know it's been mentioned that the armor isn't from the preorder, but you get these two items:

The GameStop Exclusive Feral Wolf Charm - With this charm, hunters claim that they are enchanted on moonlit nights by scantily clad witches deep in the heart of the Korcari Wilds. As if that's not enough, the charm also adds to your armor and increases your health regeneration.

The Memory Ring - Allows your character to accumulate experience points at an accelerated rate and level up more efficiently.

Gnasher13
09-23-2009, 04:18 AM
Awesome looking.

bloodswan
10-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Looks pretty cool. My Shepard will be owning this.

NateTraveller
10-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Question about this: As I understand you will access the armor through a code. Can it be used only once or several times? I mean, can I use it on each of my characters in Dragon Age and then in Mass Effect? How has it worked in other games? (This would be my first game with a code, so I don't know how it works.)

Hot Juicy Pie
10-05-2009, 05:51 PM
I am pretty sure it is a redeem code inside the case.

It's for the limited edition only iirc

Asian47
10-05-2009, 07:54 PM
It's for the limited edition only iirc
Actually, no. Anyone who gets the game brand new will get it, doesn't matter if it's the regular or CE.

Devil Sora
10-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Now heres my question. . . .everyone is like "Ohhh Blood Dragon Armor in Mass Effect 2. . . . . "

what about Blood Dragon Armor in Dragon Age?

NateTraveller
10-06-2009, 07:30 AM
That's what I asked a few questions up - can you use it in both games or do you have to chose one?

bobbowski
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
This is the only official Bioware quote I could find regarding the armor:

** Blood Dragon Armor is available through first purchase redemption. A Rave card containing a code and download instructions will be available. The Rave card is not available with digital download copies of the game. Blood Dragon Armor works in both Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2 (all available platforms).

Based on that I would say it will be available for use for both. My assumption would be you download it once and when you boot either game it will look to the directory it gets dowloaded into and then loads it.

Bruce14
10-06-2009, 07:39 PM
from what i have googled all that is required for the armor is a purchase of the game NEW. this includes both CE and normal editions!! I am going to be preordering it too but that should not affect whether or not you get the armor

Devil Sora
10-07-2009, 12:23 AM
Alright sounds sweet, I just hope that the BDA looks more . . . rugged in DA:O

when_vegans_attack
10-08-2009, 04:10 AM
I don't mind if that's what it looks like - since it's an extra. Not nearly as "stand-outish" as the Halo sword/armor in Fable 2.

NateTraveller
10-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Based on that I would say it will be available for use for both. My assumption would be you download it once and when you boot either game it will look to the directory it gets dowloaded into and then loads it.

Thanks for the answer. I hope the assumption is correct and that the code will not only work on just one separate occasion. That would make it really difficult to chose when to use it - and on which game.

bobbowski
10-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Here is a video of the armor in action in each of the games. The featured video changes when a new one comes in but the old ones are all still there. Below the video you can check out a few more of the game.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/gallery/videos/

Pearson
10-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Here is a video of the armor in action in each of the game. The feautred video changes when a new one comes in but the old ones are all still there. Below the video you can check out a few more of the game.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/gallery/videos/
That is an awesome video, I like how they varied the armor for each game. For use on Mass Effect it has a futuristic look to it, while the Dragon Age variation has a more Medieval Time look to it. Just awesome!

NateTraveller
10-09-2009, 08:22 AM
BTW, am I the only one who thinks that the helmet truly resembles the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica?

Sync205
10-22-2009, 01:10 PM
That looks epic !
Is it available with all copies or just preorder or collectors edition copies?

Must have that for ME2!

Dave of Canada
10-22-2009, 10:04 PM
That looks epic !
Is it available with all copies or just preorder or collectors edition copies?

Must have that for ME2!

All copies.