PDA

View Full Version : Balrog Help?

Blythe99
08-19-2009, 02:37 AM
I'm currently playing Leinhart, and I can't kill the balrog.

lvl 54, atm.

I get him down to 1/3 health and he charges, but I can't damage him while he is charging me. I just get knocked around and killed.

Any suggestions, guides, walkthrough, help would be greatly appreciated!

poi5on
08-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Try to avoid it when its charging, it will charge and stop for a moment. When it stops, hit it as much as you can and then run. Do it again and again and he'll drop.

TriRock
08-19-2009, 05:29 PM
When the Balrog charges, shoot him in the face. That will cause him to stumble and leave him open for attacks for a short time before he charges again.

Blythe99
08-20-2009, 12:23 AM
So... shoot him in the face when he charges...

and this will stop the charge? Can I continually shoot/maneuver shoot/maneuver to stop him from ever fully charging/knocking me around?

And melee him while he is repositioning. Got it. I'll give that a go.

TriRock
08-20-2009, 06:11 AM
So... shoot him in the face when he charges...

and this will stop the charge? Can I continually shoot/maneuver shoot/maneuver to stop him from ever fully charging/knocking me around?

And melee him while he is repositioning. Got it. I'll give that a go.

Well meleeing him while he is staggering means you have to get close, so once he's out of his trance he'll be at your throat immediately, leaving you with little chance to shoot him again in the face. If you stick to shooting you'll loose less health, but if you have a poor ranged weapon it might be your only choice as opposed to more grinding to power up your ranged weapon.

Winter
08-25-2009, 04:17 AM
I just use flesh spear to stop him charging... +20 white portion once the spear got him, that will solve the problem.