PDA

View Full Version : Something strange.

DarthSoth
08-19-2009, 02:43 AM
I am not too far into the game and I have been coming across these strange little invisible smoke things. I have no idea what these things are but I have seen about 5 or 6 of them around the game.

I don't know how else to describe them but basically it looks like someone lit a small fire and then stuck the Predator invisibility cloak on it. Anyone have an idea what these things are. They look like something findable for the game so maybe I haven't yet located the item needed to see these things?

Judivarious
08-19-2009, 02:47 AM
I am not too far into the game and I have been coming across these strange little invisible smoke things. I have no idea what these things are but I have seen about 5 or 6 of them around the game.

I don't know how else to describe them but basically it looks like someone lit a small fire and then stuck the Predator invisibility cloak on it. Anyone have an idea what these things are. They look like something findable for the game so maybe I haven't yet located the item needed to see these things?

If you have your veil abilities already, press down, and it's a veil power pool, or whatever they are called. If you aren't in the veil sight, then it just looks like a gas aura.

v SnOwMaN v
08-19-2009, 03:08 AM

Yea once you unlock veil. Then those pools charge your veil bar.

DarthSoth
08-19-2009, 03:41 AM
Ah. I just finished the level that unlocked the veil. It is making a lot more sense now.

braedinfalln86
08-20-2009, 02:24 AM
Lol i thought that too. Like when it was the first mission.

Judivarious
08-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Lol i thought that too. Like when it was the first mission.

I thought it was the assassin lurking in the shadows at first, but then after I got the veil ability I found out it wasn't. Boy did I feel like an idiot.

v SnOwMaN v
08-20-2009, 02:51 AM
I thought it was the assassin lurking in the shadows at first, but then after I got the veil ability I found out it wasn't. Boy did I feel like an idiot.

I hate the assassins. Only time I really know they are around is when they attack and I am half way dead.