PDA

View Full Version : Force Unleashed major help

rabbitsandkings
08-19-2009, 06:25 AM
Hi, Ive been a member here for some time, but now Ive decided to post a forum topic.

So I am on the Sith Master difficulty and I am on Imperial Raxus Prime at this point where Juno or Judo or whatever her name is has to open this ship. In order for it to open you must kill 2 scout troopers, a few regular storm troopers and the abomination to mankind known as a purge trooper.

Im being honest when I say this: i have absolutely, ABSOLUTELY no skill at this game.

I got to the point where I lucked out, killed everyone and gott the ship to open. I am FURIOUS however because during the in-game cutscene showing the At-St (pretty sure thats what it is) and more purge troopers showed up.

During this, all the troopers shot their blue rockets and right when it got to the gameplay, I immediately died, leaving me to kill all 3 troopers again, having the chick open the gate, and me probably getting killed right away.

Sorry this post is really long but I just want to know how you people did it.

-off topic-
first post :)

SetsunaFSeiei
08-19-2009, 06:30 AM
I wish i could help , i finished Force Unleashed ... a week upon it actually coming out so my memory of it is gone

Also, i know its your first post and all , but keep in mind when asking questions about in game specifics like this, post it in the sub forum to the game

rabbitsandkings
08-19-2009, 06:34 AM
Yeah, after making the topic i realised there was a sub-forum

edit: i finally got past it

can a mod lock this or close this?