PDA

View Full Version : mp money glitching

Tj1zzle
08-19-2009, 07:09 AM
just started playing this 2nite... been playing for a few hours now and at the start of every match regardless of how much i earned or spent the previous match my money is back at $1196... also any upgrades i bought previous match dont stay w.me.

i have another person in the room w.me having the same problem.. hes stuck at $115

any help or solutions? TIA

EDIT: ok i completely shut down my xbox and rebooted. played 2 matches and everything seems to be in order... my rank got reset but as long as its fixed idc.

ScorpioXIII
08-19-2009, 07:42 AM
I've been having the same issue, I bought the Healing Veil power for the Medic and ever since my cash has been stuck at $3317, and no further upgrades will stay when purchased. I'm really hoping this is just a coding glitch or something that will be fixed eventually (and preferably soon) because I was really enjoying the multiplayer until I couldn't keep any new upgrades. It's a shame... I truly enjoyed the multiplayer of RTCW:ET on the PC and RTCW on the original Xbox.

EDIT: Just saw your edit and am trying it myself. Will report back shortly.

EDIT 2: Success! Restarted my Xbox, didn't buy anything for two matches then went in to buy an upgrade and it stayed.

Tj1zzle
08-19-2009, 09:31 AM
well just a heads up man, that seems to be a temp. solution. after a few matches it didnt save, then a few more after that it did. shits wierd idk whats causing this.

also it keeps saying congratulations on your new rank but i havent moved from level 4. so idk what gives but im hoping for a fix soon.

report back lemme know if youve had steady success

Issun
08-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Disconnecting from a match in the stats screen after the match is finished will reset any money you earned, ranks you obtained, or upgrades purchased. Not sure if this is the problem you both are having or not, but if so, you have to wait until the game automatically returns you to the lobby before disconnecting.

Tj1zzle
08-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Disconnecting from a match in the stats screen after the match is finished will reset any money you earned, ranks you obtained, or upgrades purchased. Not sure if this is the problem you both are having or not, but if so, you have to wait until the game automatically returns you to the lobby before disconnecting.

thanks for the idea but on my half i havent disconnected from the room.. except for when i restarted my box obviously and problems arose way before that

v SnOwMaN v
08-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Just a heads to people. I believe if you buy the stuff in game instead of going to the unlock menu. You shouldn't have a problem. I had that problem once and so I started buying things in game. After that everything stuck.

Tj1zzle
08-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Just a heads to people. I believe if you buy the stuff in game instead of going to the unlock menu. You shouldn't have a problem. I had that problem once and so I started buying things in game. After that everything stuck.

lol been doing that too.. eventually we'll narrow this down.. im starting to think its just random

braedinfalln86
08-20-2009, 03:23 AM
Is anyone still getting this problem?

echo65
08-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Happened to me yesterday for about an hour. Between that, the lag, and imbalance host advantage and the upgrade system creates, I was a very unhappy gamer...

Tj1zzle
08-20-2009, 06:26 AM
Is anyone still getting this problem?

must say ive been playing all day with no complications finally.
no lag, money and rank ok and a good surplus in players

now all i need is some competition

mrdaggert
08-21-2009, 01:15 AM
ok i have had this problem also and i found out what works for me

i am going to try my best to explain it

ok when you buy upgrades you can only buy for 1 class i was buying the extra satchel and the extra med pack before leaving the upgrade screen and this would happen so i went back and just bought the extra satchel and backed out and it worked i hope this helps out if not i am sry all

densleyhabits
08-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Yeah im stuck at level 4 too keep leveling up in every match and i reckon ive lost a good $5000 from it not saving. Not Impressed at all hopefully they release a patch asap

PiiiE
08-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Happened to me last nite, after scruggling through 2 unplayable hrs (laggy servers everywhere even those that are fully green in the server browser still laggy)...anyways i switched to a server only to find i had been demoted from rank 10 to rank 1, but my money stayed at 5k, so i quit the server and multiplayer, then reloaded multiplayer rejoined a server and my rank was back at 10, but my money was ZERO!!!!!!....

So i went back to my unlockables to check and they were all there just my money had gone... ok so i join another server and BOOOOM!!! im now rank 6 WTFFFF!!! and have 2k money... i mean this is wacked up big time.. had to play for another 2 hrs to get promoted back to 10, however now whenever im promoted it doesnt even tell me im promoted. its like im magically ranked up :|

I have never quit a server early, its just a wacky bug which i think is caused by lag and maybe something todo with the wolfenstein server stats not sequencing properly due to laggy servers, therefor messing up ur HDD saves :(

asdf123
08-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Can't even get into their website to find out whats going on, probably hammered by thousands of angry customers lol