PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get this back?

Indie Hero
08-19-2009, 01:47 PM
For whatever reason, I deleted this game off of my hard drive, and I feel stupid for doing so.

I've attempted to use my memory card to try and copy the game from one of my friends, but I can't... And also, it's not availiable on the marketplace, for whatever reason...

Is there any way to get this game back?

TheCapedArcader
08-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Call customer support and they'll give you a new code to re-download it.

Indie Hero
09-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Is customer support that 1-800-MY-XBOX number?

Xraye
09-12-2009, 05:28 PM
What game is it?

Edit: Sorry me being stupid I didn't read what section it was in.

AraknidX
09-14-2009, 08:46 AM
Can't help with the number you need (it's a different one in the UK) but, once you contact them (probably several times), they'll email a code to you to enter in the market place to let you re-download the game.

I had to do it a few months back (accidentaly deleted it thinking it was just a demo) and it took a while for them to send me the code.

Hopefully the US customer services will be faster than they were for me.

Tufty
09-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Can't help with the number you need (it's a different one in the UK) but, once you contact them (probably several times), they'll email a code to you to enter in the market place to let you re-download the game.

I had to do it a few months back (accidentaly deleted it thinking it was just a demo) and it took a while for them to send me the code.

Hopefully the US customer services will be faster than they were for me.

It took two phone calls and i got the code in about 17 hours.

the Sgt Sw
09-22-2009, 02:29 AM
What was the code? Maybe its a general code. Because too would like to get this back. Thanks

Terry Hunt
09-30-2009, 08:42 PM
yeah i would like to get this game back as i cant find it anywhere. is it diffrent for the uk number tho

MrOleg
10-10-2009, 03:58 AM
you dont need a code
you can either go on xbox.com log in and then xbox live market place
my account
purchase history and it lets you download it again from there

or someway on the xbox similar through xbox games

Indie Hero
10-10-2009, 02:51 PM
you dont need a code
you can either go on xbox.com log in and then xbox live market place
my account
purchase history and it lets you download it again from there

or someway on the xbox similar through xbox games
Really? Interesting. I'll look into that.

EDIT: It didn't work for me. It wasn't in my history.

Joe x360a
10-10-2009, 03:35 PM
It doesn't appear in my download history? :/

Anrkey5993
10-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Yah I just called 1-800-4MY-XBOX, I'm in the USA, and got it while on the phone with the guy, but from my experiance the customer support was pretty bad. When I called not only did I get a guy who I could barely understand, but he had no idea what Hexic HD was. He put his supervisor on the phone, which you would think could be more understandable but no, and he even hard a hard time realising what I was talking about. I did tell them the game that comes on the harddrive and everything. Haha very stressful, but rewarding process.

TimJimRob
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Just email them on xbox.com/support
I got the code within 4 days

Explodius
02-09-2010, 10:46 AM
How I got it:

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/1422-aegis-wing-hexic-hd-dash-destruction-totem-ball-yaris-full-games.html

General LiWar
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
cool thanks, now i can clear up some space on my harddrive

JingerBreadMann
03-20-2010, 04:33 AM
I spent 12 minutes on the phone with customer support, and he informed me they don't currently have any codes avalible. He said as soon as they get them, they will e-mail it to me. I'm guess this is usually the case...waiting for the e-mail.

The wait begins...

iDarko
03-26-2010, 02:11 PM
I'll swap a code for one month's Gold sub for a code for Hexic HD.

I tried e-mailing MS about getting the game back, and they told me to ring support. I rang and they said they'd e-mail me a code soon - that was last year.