PDA

View Full Version : What did you think of the demo?

KeyOfDarkness
08-19-2009, 03:07 PM
As the title says give your opinion on the demo.
Just got back from playing it and i have to say, quite short sadly, but quite a lot of fun, the graphic style works quite well with the game, the attack syste, could do with some tweaking, maybe some sort of slight delay between button presses to do different combos i don't know.
I'd give it maybe a 3.5/5 and i might just pick it up.

agentplatypus
08-19-2009, 08:57 PM
I thought it was badass. I'm definitely going to be renting this, maybe buy.

DiamondD
08-19-2009, 11:51 PM
I enjoyed it. I can't say I'll buy or rent (because I'm not sure yet), but I liked the differences in the characters you could choose from, the leveling up system, the collectathons and being able to possess animals. Oh yeah also sneaking through the grass as soldiers passed by was pretty slick too.

Painkiller Q8
08-20-2009, 08:07 AM
I was in a hurry .. so I played only 4 mnts from the demo ... but I though it will be better than what I saw last night ... I will just rent it !

btw.. do you think its an easy 1k ?

NOTswaggers
08-20-2009, 04:38 PM
I liked it. Old school Nintendo adventure feel. Only hard achieve seems to be the collect all statues. I don't think the free all animals will be hard since in the demo they seem like they are out in the open.

Facial La Fleur
08-21-2009, 03:59 AM
It's a cute and fun game from what the demo shows. I can't believe I spent over an hour looking for the last of the 22 ingredients and never found it. If that's not any indicated of how much I enjoyed it then I don't know what is. LoL

Justin Case
08-22-2009, 12:23 AM
I enjoyed it a lot with it's cute characters and fun gameplay. :)

L Demonic I
08-22-2009, 12:31 AM
I played it for a lil and it wasnt to good.

-Sonic-
08-22-2009, 04:08 AM
I was in a hurry .. so I played only 4 mnts from the demo ... but I though it will be better than what I saw last night ... I will just rent it !

btw.. do you think its an easy 1k ?

The achievements are making it look like it's a pretty easy 1000...or at least and easy 900+. We'll see how difficult some parts of the game are when it actually comes out.

I didn't even know the demo came out. :(

Youngtone 03
08-22-2009, 04:19 AM
its not for me

B1GgYsMA1lz
08-22-2009, 10:20 PM
It was decent but the funest part was looking for all the statues ill have to wait and see how long the game is before i buy it or else i might wait till the price drops

-Requiem-
08-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Superb.
I can't stop playing the demo infact - probably because I'm a weaboo and like these things ;)

The Kizo Statues are easy to find - just posess an animal and explore, took me a few minutes to find all 6.

Definite buy.

Suzume's power-attack is ftw.

Sumo Daemon
08-24-2009, 05:02 AM
I really did think much of it going into the game but it won me over big time and I definitely had a blast playing around with it. I'll definitely be picking the game up.

bloodswan
08-26-2009, 04:44 AM
I haven't played the demo but by the sounds of it it seems like one of those old school adventure games that used to be on Nintendo 64. I might rent it for a week or buy it when the price drops and there aren't many other games out.

I could always buy it for my sister and get the achievements for myself before giving it to her ;)

WinterIsComing
08-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Thought the demo was a good introduction to the varied gameplay of Mini Ninjas. There's fighting, there's platforming, there's exploring, there's collecting. I like a lot of it though the graphics are a bit bland.

Wrote more about the demo on my gaming blog. Need to go back and try again because somehow...somehow I missed being able to possess animals and go bounding away into the forest??!?!

Mini Ninja
08-30-2009, 07:35 PM
the demo was amazing i love this game i have already pre orderd it. i mean how many games can u be a ninja when its not all about the gorry moves and tricks but just jumping up from the grass and nailin them. this demo was amazing.

Demonhunter21
08-31-2009, 08:38 AM
I thought the demo was great and went and pre-ordered the game because of how good it looks. and its means I'll be able to get 5 off on my game i buy from game. (was already a little over 2.50 and its double value if you preorder a game.)

CLU3D5T1K
08-31-2009, 07:43 PM
Really loved the demo, not yet fully explored all the characters and variety in the combat. Not sure if i want to pay 40 for it though.

jwmc1971
09-04-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks for all your input . i will be trying this out now . not many demos get this many good marks...

SHOTO1981
09-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Loved it! Great game, Definate buy for me.