PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

xD12xSTicKNasTY
08-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know for sure if you keep the points you earn each game if you quit out early, or if the game freezes? Just wanting to know so I can quit and join my friends or take a break and not have to go to the end of the game.

APX
08-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Nope, you don't keep your kills or points if you quit early.

Tatanko
08-19-2009, 11:59 PM
...and you definitely don't keep them if your game freezes or disconnects.

APX
08-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Still wondering why a guy from D12 would ask such a noob question... unless he's not in d12. :(

Shelton
08-20-2009, 10:23 AM
To be fair, Bad Company still gives you points and kills if you quit. If he had played that previously he may have expected it to be the same in BF1943.

xD12xSTicKNasTY
08-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I'm not officially D12, I just have my tag like that to piss them off, and my friend was in D12. But Lately I've been getting friend invites and messages from them so maybe they forgot???? IDK Anyway, back to that question, i did an experiment. I wrote down my score, kills and deaths from 1943.com. Played 2 games, wrote down my score, kills and deaths from the first game, stayed in until the end, played the following game, same room, wrote down my score and kills after i had about 300 score and 10 kills, then left. Did some quick math, relogged back on to 1943.com, compared the numbers, and infact it does give you your score, kills, and deaths even if you quit, and i double checked my math and the site just to make sure and it was. So don't worry if your friend invites you to a game, you won't loose your score.

Tatanko
08-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Well I do know for sure you lose it if you get disconnected for any reason. I got promoted once, lost connection to Live, and when I got back on I had been demoted and lost the small bit of progress I had made.