PDA

View Full Version : First Thoughts On LP2 Demo?

Fallen x360a
08-19-2009, 04:09 PM
I think it's awesome. I love the graphics, and 4 player coop is great.

RuggersAssassin
08-20-2009, 02:28 AM
It feels almost the exact same thing again. Only difference to me is the grahpics which look great. I was never a fan of Lost Planet I just got the game because I played the online demo so much when I got my Xbox and thought Live was so cool and the mic haha. In the end though its not my thing and LP2 looks like the same thing over again.

Judivarious
08-20-2009, 02:32 AM
Does it have that dumb thing on the side that the first game had which was about your thermal temperature or something like that (I never got into the 1st game, but I am sure you know what I am talking about)

Veteran
08-20-2009, 02:49 AM
I absolutely despise any form of co-op game, I don't know why I just don't enjoy any of them at all. I'd much rather play everything by myself. Only time I like co-op is if you can do a hard game in co-op campaign making it a lot easier because there are more than one person. I tried this demo just before and wasn't impressed. I'll try it in co-op tomorrow I guess. :mad:

I can just about get away with Nazi Zombies on World at War but that's about it.

SaintKnight
08-20-2009, 05:09 AM
I liked it, although for some reason that Akrid alien you have to take down pissed me off. I don't know why, maybe cuz I was failing at shooters all day. Or because I was busy drooling over the graphics. I don't know...

A 2rue boofer
08-20-2009, 05:42 AM
agree 4 player co-op in this game is awesome.

RECKLESS x360a
08-20-2009, 08:13 AM
I liked it. Getting in a VS with 2 other people is pretty fun and that giant monster is pretty damn sweet. Kind of dumb though when he shoots you out of his back side and you have no choice but to fall in the lake and die. :mad:

Teh BeZ
08-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Lol , never been a fan of lost planet luckily because of this i never managed to complete the first chapter so therefor deleted it from my list xD

Can I ask is this much different than the first one ?

Panda
08-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggg!

DuHsoccer
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
I loved the graphics.

I never saw any e3 stuff and it was my first time playing it,

HOLY **** when i saw the akrid. I was like 302 MB for this amazing thing.

And the whole game will be co-op. thats just awesome.

Simzo
08-20-2009, 02:37 PM
This game is a day one buy for me, loved it. Especially the VS's. They were so fun to use, especially the one that can hold 3 people. I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun to play.

Genesis x360a
08-20-2009, 02:45 PM
I love Lost planet, Its one of my favourite games on the 360 and i wasn't dissapionted when i played this demo, It plays pretty much the same as the first, Same controlls, Movement etc but obviously the graphics have improved alot and they brought alot more to the table this time around, The only thing that dissapionted me was that there was no multiplayer in the Demo Ie, Teamdeatch etc because the MP in number was awesome :p

FlyBoy120586
08-20-2009, 07:04 PM
It was alright, pretty much the same as the first Lost Planet.

Good Things:
+ Graphics are nice
+ Co-op is cool
+ Weapon selection is nice and varied

Gripes:
- Pressing start to re-fill your health is just stupid
- The grapple hook thing is kind of finicky
- Having to pick up weapons for them to add to your ammo is a waste of time.

RaidenX52
08-20-2009, 09:26 PM
I liked the originals demo, but when the full game came out, I just for some reason lost interest and never liked it the same. And playing this demo, it just felt the same. I'd prefer it if the controls weren't so strangely mapped. Start to heal? Right thumbstick to reload? Whaaaa?

Andreas_loel
08-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Controller felt a bit wierd but the game seemed fairly interesting, big fucking monsters and coop is the way of awesomeness

A Satyr
08-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Can you change your character? When i host and my friend joins he plays a guy who instead of getting rockets and shotguns gets pistols.