PDA

View Full Version : Red Fox in Yukon Delta - Help Please!

Huaracocha
08-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Hey guys, can anyone help me to find a red fox in Yukon Delta please?

I've tried approaching the Northern area from the West as the gamefaq guide suggests but never managed to see a fox "playing in the river". Wandering around the Northern area looking for one randomly just results in getting killed eventually by continuous attacks from coyotes and lynxes. This one's really doing my head in :confused:

Huaracocha
08-24-2009, 03:32 PM
19 views and nobody has any suggestions on how to get this fox? :(

zerus
08-24-2009, 04:52 PM
It has been awhile since I played this but I know the hunt you are talking about. the fox isn't so much "playing" it is just standing by the river.
the problem is that it runs whenever you are close. I just ran north from the starting position to the area where they are talking about.

the fox is small and fast so it is difficult to even see much less kill.
and like many of the hunts there is only one on the map just try running up to that area and walk slow when you get to the "island" that it's on.

hope this helps this was a 1000 from hell

Huaracocha
08-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the tip, I'll try heading due North from the start and experiment with that. Hopefully I can find the little *@~$ :uzi:

EDIT - Finally got him! For anyone else who has problems he is indeed very small as Zerus says. Barely taller than the grass and barely shows above water when in the river. I actually found him on the extreme west end of the river complex up North so approaching from the West as per gamefaq guide was probably scaring him away before even seeing him. I think Zerus' suggestion of going due North from the start may be better - thanks again for the tip :)