PDA

View Full Version : boss on black sun after zeppelin

xXNoScOp3zXx
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM
can any 1 help dont no wat to do

Vile Denial
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
It's difficult, and takes quite a few tries. In every part, stay behind cover. Use empower to deal damage, and fall back to any veil points around. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it.

Judivarious
08-19-2009, 10:28 PM
It's difficult, and takes quite a few tries. In every part, stay behind cover. Use empower to deal damage, and fall back to any veil points around. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it.

The last part (at least I "think" it's the last part) is a joke. You climb that ladder, and there are unlimited numbers of those Doom 3 looking monsters, so you kinda have to run past them, then you shoot hans off the cliff, go up that lift like thing, to have to fight him again, only problem, YOU DON'T GET A ****ING CHECKPOINT!

v SnOwMaN v
08-20-2009, 03:01 AM
The last part (at least I "think" it's the last part) is a joke. You climb that ladder, and there are unlimited numbers of those Doom 3 looking monsters, so you kinda have to run past them, then you shoot hans off the cliff, go up that lift like thing, to have to fight him again, only problem, YOU DON'T GET A ****ING CHECKPOINT!

Yea I pissed to find out you don't get a checkpoint at that part.

Vile Denial
08-20-2009, 03:09 AM

That part only took me 2 tries. Climb up the ladder with the flamethrower equipped. Jump back and torch all those monsters. Some will explode, so continue up (killing more monsters as you go). Shoot Hans off the cliff, continue up...and hit him with empower + mp43. Once he attacks you, switch to the Leichenfaust 44, and he's dead in 3-4 hits.

Judivarious
08-20-2009, 05:28 AM
That part only took me 2 tries. Climb up the ladder with the flamethrower equipped. Jump back and torch all those monsters. Some will explode, so continue up (killing more monsters as you go). Shoot Hans off the cliff, continue up...and hit him with empower + mp43. Once he attacks you, switch to the Leichenfaust 44, and he's dead in 3-4 hits.

Lucky for me, the 5th time I tried, he killed himself, so I won by default :D