PDA

View Full Version : gears of war cluster luck achivment

uKx iiZaC
08-20-2009, 12:08 AM
hey guys i looked on the site at the gears of war 1 achivment clusterluck and i found an even easier way so i thought i might as well post it to help you guys out as that way looks like the hardest thing ever to do on this one

ok then lets go

you need to load up act 2 chapter 4

make sure you have some grenades

when you use the spotlight to get dom across the road go down with him and then eventully there should be a E-Hole and 3!! locust come out so guess what you do thats it

throw a grenade into the hole it blocks the hole and kills the guys and destroys the hole

then run into the night get killed bye the kryll and rinse and repeat

if you didnt understand this there is a video on youtube i have done my name is

mangascaner

Porpoise King
08-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi and welcome to x360a. This belongs in the Gears of War forum, but I think a mod will move it for you.

Jethrow
08-20-2009, 12:13 AM
i will need this cheeve as well when i get to that game, i tried many of times with the method described here. This is the best place to post this, on the main x360a.org page, there is a search bar on the top left, just type the name of the game your looking for, they all have their own sections with areas to post. I bet they'll also appretiate this. Welcome to x360a. :)

It is here vvVVvv
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=135

AlmightyBronco
08-20-2009, 12:19 AM
The problem is the amount of time it takes to get to the specific part. Also you should add that it has to be coop.
Its faster and easier to just play a player match an boost the achievement

Veteran
08-20-2009, 01:36 AM
The problem is the amount of time it takes to get to the specific part. Also you should add that it has to be coop.
Its faster and easier to just play a player match an boost the achievement

What's so hard about doing it on prison breakout? When 3 Locust bust through the door, tag the middle one and sit there til it blows all 4 of you up. Repeat.

SetsunaFSeiei
08-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Its also easy on Act 3 Part 2 with all the wretches, fall into the hole and wait alot of them to pile up , tag one of them and watch the fireworks , repeat