PDA

View Full Version : What playable charcters are on which side of the marvell cival war?

thedayismine
08-20-2009, 12:55 AM
I know some characters on each side but what are the whole entire roster for the pro-registration and anti-registration ? I want to know because I want to play the one that has deadpool first.

TheCapedArcader
08-20-2009, 03:00 AM
As far as I know, there are just a few who are locked into one side. Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic and Songbird are on the Pro-Registration side, while Captain America, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are on the Anti-Registration side. The rest can be used on either side.

mietha CAG
08-20-2009, 06:30 AM
You seriously have to ask which side Deadpool would be on? Have you ever read a comic book?

SkitchNM
08-21-2009, 04:16 PM
You seriously have to ask which side Deadpool would be on? Have you ever read a comic book?

Actually, in the comics, DP was on the pro-registration side (hired merc to track down anti-registration heroes).

Phantom Morph X
08-21-2009, 04:42 PM
I hope that Deadpool is not locked to just one side of the game, it would be no fun.

CYDude 808
09-11-2009, 03:56 AM
If they follow the storyline Deadpool should be Pro-Registration...course Hulk was busy doing World War Hulk (fantastic story btw), and Jean Grey may be dead depending on your choice in MUA (honestly can't remember is she was even alive in the comic at the time of Civil War).

Freshmaker
09-12-2009, 10:44 AM
If they follow the storyline Deadpool should be Pro-Registration...course Hulk was busy doing World War Hulk (fantastic story btw), and Jean Grey may be dead depending on your choice in MUA (honestly can't remember is she was even alive in the comic at the time of Civil War).

Honestly idk how the Hell Jean Grey was in this one, only time she was shown in Civil War storyline was in **SPOILER** Casulties of War Wolverine Issue #47, during the time of his burning from Nitro she appeared to Wolvie as his "Grim Reaper" other than that she was only mentioned to be dead, because Cyclopes was Married to Emma Frost **End Spoiler** So her being in the game really confused the hell out of me there are a couple others such as Gambit which was probally only there with the Wedding of Storm and Black Panther, even though i am happy to lpay with my favorite X-Men could have done with out, Hulk was trapped in space somewhere because of Iron, but he did have to do with Secret Wars so I'll let him slide, I just wish they could have added Characters dedicated to The CW, if Storm why not Black Panther, Deadpool why Cable is only NPC, She-Hulk, and what about Falcon, he should be majorly important, and not even is he an NPC really disappointing. I could go on but it's too long of a list.

Gnasher13
09-12-2009, 09:20 PM
You can have any character you want on any side. Just have them in your squad when you pick and they join you. The rest are where they should be.

mortikia
09-13-2009, 05:20 AM
Characters you have unlocked before signing up (or not signing up) are still unlocked but if they choose a different side then you they become unavailable for you to pick.

I signed up and this is who I have so far;

Ironman
Mr Fantastic
Song Bird
Mrs Marvel
Thing
**Venom NPC helped me**

the other team consists of;
Cpt America
Luke Cage
Spider Women
(ironman look alike **starts with a P** but i forget)
and a few others that I don't remember off hand lol
**Goliath NPC (Boss Battle) has helped this side**
**Multiple Man NPC has helped this side**

Sorry only 56% in and don't remember all the chars, but hope that helps

mortikia
09-13-2009, 05:24 AM
I hope that Deadpool is not locked to just one side of the game, it would be no fun.

Hes not locked you can choose him on eaither side, but you dont even get to choose a side until 46% in the game

Freshmaker
09-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Characters you have unlocked before signing up (or not signing up) are still unlocked but if they choose a different side then you they become unavailable for you to pick.

I signed up and this is who I have so far;

Ironman
Mr Fantastic
Song Bird
Mrs Marvel
Thing
**Venom NPC helped me**

the other team consists of;
Cpt America
Luke Cage
Spider Women
(ironman look alike **starts with a P** but i forget)
and a few others that I don't remember off hand lol
**Goliath NPC (Boss Battle) has helped this side**
**Multiple Man NPC has helped this side**

Sorry only 56% in and don't remember all the chars, but hope that helps

The Iron Man look alike you are talking about I think is Penance aka Speedball aka Robbie Baldwin, he was a Major Character withing the Civil War, mostly famous in Civil War: Frontline

Freshmaker
09-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Hes not locked you can choose him on eaither side, but you dont even get to choose a side until 46% in the game
he should be on Pro-Reg being thats what he was on, just for him wanting to carry a badge which was a bit funny I thought, but I guess it's for the fans to be on both sides

Gilganomics
09-14-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm with Fresh Maker on this one. Civil War was what got me back into reading comics, and they just smeared that all over the place. You can say it's done for fan service's sake, but the game concept alone is nothing but fan service, so what's up?

Black panther was in the last game, but not now? We can retrieve Bruce Banner from Planet Hulk, but not Nova from the Annihilation series? I guess I should just be happy Penance and Iron Fist will be around.