PDA

View Full Version : Banned From Multiplayer

GenericNPC
08-20-2009, 06:33 AM
I have never heard of this before, I was booted from a multiplayer room for not healing a teammate I didnt see, then a half hour later I was booted for using a rocket launcher and getting the most kills in the room, and now just after that happened my gamer profile cant get into any games because the game wont allow me... I have never seen this before and frankly Im very mad about it...and is it me or do the game hosts take it personnally when you do better than them

valiant
08-20-2009, 06:54 AM
those are just one of the reasons why i dont like playing ranked matches.If people dont like the way you play its whinge whinge whinge and forget its only a game

MarcoPolo360
08-20-2009, 12:58 PM
People boot you for being better than them? Wow, I guess no multiplayer for me then (:p).

Teh BeZ
08-20-2009, 01:02 PM
LOL this game is technically not out till tomorrow and already people are making up rules which class you as a 'noob' and what not becaue of weapons you use and stratagies you use, haha this should be a fun game for arguing with people i suppose O_o

ferrari360max
08-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Its like Far Cry 2 again lol, people always used to boot people from ranked games.

Tj1zzle
08-20-2009, 07:23 PM
well thats shitty for getting booted for being better than them.. but if your actions were unsupporting and ruining the game for a group of kids that are actually playing it the way the game was meant to be played then you deserve it.

i cant say ive been booted from a game yet.
meet people who are legit and befriend them, this way you know there will be no foul play evolved in your games.

if youre ever having a tough time send me a fr i play w.a really chill group of kids

GenericNPC
08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Yeah I dont purposefully try to be the bad guy when playing, when I'm a medic I heal people if I see them, engy I distribute ammo and do objectives and stuff, I'm able to get back online now so if anybody wishes to play send a message to The Freischutz

Purge
08-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Its like Far Cry 2 again lol, people always used to boot people from ranked games.

I've been playing Far Cry 2 for 2 days now and haven't been booted once. Must be the luck of the Scottish.

zeptor
08-21-2009, 12:26 PM
As a hardened on line player of wolf on the original xbox, its generally considered unsporting to use either the flame thrower or rocket launcher, particularly when everyone else is using conventional weopons. Regarding not seeing and healing downed team mates, can you not hear them calling for a medic!

Most of the people on my friends list used to play this on line too, with hard fought battles played till the early hours, with serious clan matches going on regularly.
We all have to learn how to play these games and most of my buddies will advise or try and help newer players, but if the help and advice isnt met with thanks, appreciation and cooperation, then the games will be flawed and the culprits will be booted, ultimately banned from peoples servers / parties. Wolfenstien on line will not be like Halo, the are too many thirty and forty even fifty year old players who used to love the original xbox Wolfenstein Tides of War, we have all been waiting for this and would love to have newer players getting involved. The old game was THE best on line game, lets make the latest version legendary too shall we?

Long Live 187, OTS and MFP

GenericNPC
08-22-2009, 12:00 AM
As a hardened on line player of wolf on the original xbox, its generally considered unsporting to use either the flame thrower or rocket launcher, particularly when everyone else is using conventional weopons. Regarding not seeing and healing downed team mates, can you not hear them calling for a medic!

Most of the people on my friends list used to play this on line too, with hard fought battles played till the early hours, with serious clan matches going on regularly.
We all have to learn how to play these games and most of my buddies will advise or try and help newer players, but if the help and advice isnt met with thanks, appreciation and cooperation, then the games will be flawed and the culprits will be booted, ultimately banned from peoples servers / parties. Wolfenstien on line will not be like Halo, the are too many thirty and forty even fifty year old players who used to love the original xbox Wolfenstein Tides of War, we have all been waiting for this and would love to have newer players getting involved. The old game was THE best on line game, lets make the latest version legendary too shall we?

Long Live 187, OTS and MFP Im not a new player at all, I used to religiously play Wolf: ET I logged over 1000 hours on there so I know how to play and how to be curtious to other players I was just going for the 200 panzer kills

tjhuss
08-22-2009, 02:30 AM
What a bunch of crap, if you set up, host and play in public matches, you get whoever joins no matter their skill. Unless they are team killing, suck it up with who you have or set up a private match. What jackass gets off on hosting a match and making other people feel bad by booting them because they missed helping some whinny 13 yr old with a stupid health pack.

GenericNPC
08-22-2009, 06:10 AM
my point exactly

The1st Lonewolf
08-23-2009, 04:52 PM
What really sucks is when you get booted by the LOSERS that are boosting their stats(when you already have the online achievements and you're still playing cagematches),actually seen several from this site(you know who you are).There's nothing wrong with boosting for achievements,but when you have to do it to get higher on the leaderboards-you are pathetic.

Stalkah
08-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Great, this puts me off the game. :(