PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Orb Guide

Maka
01-25-2007, 11:13 PM
Yes, I know there are 300, and I know that we will probably never get a list of all of them, but we Might as well start. Here's a couple that I came across during the Demo. You may also, add if you find some, or if you want to elaborate on one already listed.

Los Meurtos Area (Yellow Gang)
By Jose Guerra. When you are on the lowest possible pavement in his area, there will be a balcony, look over into the water. Jump into the water, and look back up to where you jump from. There should be one just under the Pavement (Balcony). You must jump from the water onto the rocks. And Keep Jumping up to it.
By The the first Supply Point <Insert-Name-Here>. Get the supply point and look away from the building in which base you are standing on. There should be a Gazebo. Jump from here to the top of the Gazebo, you cant miss it.
From the First Supply Point <Insert-Name-Here> keep heading up the building that you are on. It is about a level or two up from the point, right in the middle. A Couple of jumps and you have it.
In the Carnival. Enter the Carnival through the front door, turn left. Look into the little shops, you should see one in one of the first shops.
There's one in the middle of the Feris. Laying on the Metal Beam that the Feris Wheel Spins Around. Make your way at least 3/4 up the Feris Wheel and Jump to it.
There's a place called the "East Ferry Co." (I Think) located by the mall. Theres a building with a Blue Roof Thats Very Square. Keep Jumping on top of that building until you get to the Very Top, There should be an Orb Sitting There.
If you're at a high enough point in the Carnival, you can see the Whole Coastline. If your looking into the sea, take a look to your right. You should see a long dock, that stretches into the water. Head to the dock, Once on the dock head to the end, furthest in the water. There should be a shop at the end. Go into the shop, look behind one of the shelfs and you should see it.I will continue to update this once I find more, or when People submit places. And If anyone has enough balls to take on an Agility Orb Guide, then Good For You.

Webb
01-25-2007, 11:21 PM
It would be easier for someone to get a Brady guide and scan the pages ;)

Maka
01-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Yes, Youre Right...

I didnt know There would be a Brady Guide, and whether or not it would list them. Im going to buy one. Just So I can Keep Track and stuff... Oh Well...

I Wasted 20 Minutes of my time, But if anyone watns to get orbs in the Demo... Then They're all set :p

Webb
01-25-2007, 11:24 PM
lol

We would appreciate the help when you get your hands on it fella ;) *hint hint* :p

Zef
01-26-2007, 01:11 AM
It would be cool if someone could make a guide of locations including larger photos of the locations. Unless there is a very good map/scan available.

If I could capture images I'd help out or do one myself, using my camera doesn't really work.

graf1k
01-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Here are a few more I've found Maka:

1. Right near the first one you have listed there is also another one. You have to run down to the right if you are looking out at the water down there.

2. One on top of the 'red light pole' on top of the Agency building.

3. On top of the spire at the top of the church building.

I'll update with more precise directions after I play the demo next.

Zef
01-28-2007, 12:16 PM
On the beach facing towards the sea, head left until you reach a pier with arches underneath. The arch closest to the sea has a hidden orb underneath.

Webb
01-28-2007, 01:39 PM
There is also one on the Agency Tower Island underneath an alcove as you swim in.

graf1k
01-28-2007, 05:09 PM
There is also one on the Agency Tower Island underneath an alcove as you swim in.

That reminds me. There is also one near the top of the shortest peak of the agency tower about 2/3rds the way up on a balcony of sorts.

DarkCobraX
01-28-2007, 11:07 PM
a few more...
On the beach by the sport complex there are some boulders with a orb under the natural arch. And in the middle of the piled up boulders is another orb and an entrance to a small cave system. In the cave system there is 4 or 5 more orbs.

Webb
01-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Nice first post fella. Welcome :D

Bomber v4
02-23-2007, 12:33 AM
http://www.msxbox-world.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6765

They are the blue circles on the map. :)

verytallmidget
02-23-2007, 05:33 AM
not gonna lie guy, the strategy guide for this game SUCKS!...it has pictures the size of my thumb for all the orbs and no description of where they are at, and half of the achievement guide in the book is terrible, provides almost no description, it lists points in the game, where you would have absolutley no idea where to go.