PDA

View Full Version : MP Rank 25/50

inferno071
08-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi,
I get the 2 achievements and you need :

Rank 25 : Above 150000$
Rank 50 : Above 620000$

The best method is with 3 people in TDM Matchmaking (not private)
Invite your friends in a lobby and launch.You can eject the other players as a hoster
1 shoot(get 20000$) 1 die (get 0$) and 1 revive as Medic (get 30000$)
in a game of 30min
This method take 1/2 days of boost

And if anyone have a guide for the collectables? i'm bored to re-play the levels...

PS:Sorry for my english...^^

My GT: Aki LoniA

ferrari360max
08-20-2009, 02:20 PM
I was actually expecting it to be more than that, thanks for confirming!

A 2rue boofer
08-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks Aki Lonia so playing the game legit how long do you think it would take to get to rank 50.

bLaKgRaVy
08-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi,
I get the 2 achievements and you need :

Rank 25 : Above 150000$
Rank 50 : Above 635000$

The best method is with 3 people:
1 shoot (get 20000$) 1 die (get 0$) and 1 re-live the dead (get 30000$)
in a game of 30min.

And if anyone have a guide for the collectibles? I'm bored to re-play the levels...

PS: Sorry for my English...^^

My GT: Aki LoniA

What game type were you playing? I'm assuming it was at least TDM. I have yet to play a public match (only boosted in private matches so far). What does "re-live the dead" mean? Do you mean "revive," as with a Medic? I know with private matches, you don't get to keep your gold, these must have been public matches? How did you get just two other people to boost with you?

And, is that US Dollars, Euros, or Pounds ;-)

Welcome to the forums :-)

braedinfalln86
08-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey aki lonia is number 2 on the leaderboards!

ferrari360max
08-20-2009, 04:54 PM
And, is that US Dollars, Euros, or Pounds ;-)

Well seeing as you only earn dollars in the game, what do you think?

bLaKgRaVy
08-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Well seeing as you only earn dollars in the game, what do you think?

I was kidding. Since the original poster was from France, I'd thought I'd have a little fun.

Would make sense though to have the currency of the country the game was released in...

Ryot Control
08-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks for sharing the information.

69bigplayer69
08-21-2009, 12:32 AM
:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunk:drunkyayayayayayyay ayayayayayayayayyayayyayaya

ferrari360max
08-21-2009, 12:36 AM
I was kidding. Since the original poster was from France, I'd thought I'd have a little fun.

Would make sense though to have the currency of the country the game was released in...

Ah i see lol, my bad.

CrustyDirtDemon
08-21-2009, 07:43 AM
You make no where near 30k per 30 minutes; me and xRogue 5x are using the same exact method and only earning maybe 10K per 30 mins, please clarify what you are doing differently. B/C what your method states is total BS...

I am getting a steady 40 dollars per revive, how much were u getting when 'if' you were getting 30k per match...

At this speed of 40 dollars per revive it will take 5 hours just to gain 100K, and 30+ hours to earn the 600K needed for level 50, how in the hell did you pull this off in 12 hours or as you said 1/2 a day.

Please review your method and include ne info you may have forgot or left out.

Thanx...

xxMaceXxx
08-21-2009, 09:11 AM
You make no where near 30k per 30 minutes; me and xRogue 5x are using the same exact method and only earning maybe 10K per 30 mins, please clarify what you are doing differently. B/C what your method states is total BS...

I am getting a steady 40 dollars per revive, how much were u getting when 'if' you were getting 30k per match...

At this speed of 40 dollars per revive it will take 5 hours just to gain 100K, and 30+ hours to earn the 600K needed for level 50, how in the hell did you pull this off in 12 hours or as you said 1/2 a day.

Thanx...

Yep ..... like to know that too ... i'm only getting about 12k as the shooting one and 13K as the medic ...

Ryot Control
08-21-2009, 03:41 PM

Thanx...

YouTube - Wolfenstein ideal boosting session video

This is what it looks like when I was boosting.

CrustyDirtDemon
08-21-2009, 10:58 PM
what map are you useing just tried and still only getting 40 per revive what r u doing differently???????????/

SATYATEX
08-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Hi guys, any of u could tell me exactly which cheevos can be boosted in private matches and which ones only in public? We got some cheevos in private but other ones didn't unlock in private so we wasted a lot of time for nothing... Other question, this R25/50 boosting can work only with 6 ppl right? if only 3 ppl r startin' the match anybody can join it in-game, what to do then? Bann them out continously or how to do it? Pls gimme some tips I can get 2 guys for boostin' anytime but to get 5 is a little bit complicated, more harder to find a schedule which would be good 4 everyone.

Steve50013
08-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Those numbers don't seem realistic... The kills and revives...

killerachiever
08-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Those numbers don't seem realistic... The kills and revives...
It is i get 34k a match when reviving .

RareCoincidence
08-22-2009, 06:34 PM
im only getting 12000 what gives????on the video hes revived then shoot down straight away,i cant do that it seems i have to wait 5 seconds before i can shoot him again.

CrustyDirtDemon
08-23-2009, 04:50 AM
you cant do it that fast the video is straight up edited and sped up, even going at as fast of a pace thats possible you would be lucky to get 15k per match from 30 mins of revives, unless there are other circumstance that we arent being told, i.e. the level there playing possible makes a difference, the type of character that is being revived, whether vail is being used. If there isnt any UNKNOWNS then this method is crap, alothough you will reach rank 50 but at the expense of around 30-35 hours...

SATYATEX
08-23-2009, 07:41 AM
you cant do it that fast the video is straight up edited and sped up, even going at as fast of a pace thats possible you would be lucky to get 15k per match from 30 mins of revives, unless there are other circumstance that we arent being told, i.e. the level there playing possible makes a difference, the type of character that is being revived, whether vail is being used. If there isnt any UNKNOWNS then this method is crap, alothough you will reach rank 50 but at the expense of around 30-35 hours...

I totally agree with u, there r lot of things to specify relating this boostin' method, for example the medic must use/upgrade the veil ability? Also a fact that a player who dies must host the match bcs only he's able to bann the randoms, the other 2 players must do the job continously, so the best way to get 6 people and do it in 2x3 ppl groups simultaneously. If anyone's bandwidth isn't enough to host for 6 only for 2 (same as mine) it sucks, an other player must host inst.of him when he dies and it slows the process down bcs the host will be busy with banning and shooting/reviving at the same time (this can happen of course if u can't get 6 boosters only 3) I'll try to get 6 ppl today afternoon to give a try and will tell u what we experienced if we can make it. Btw it's not bad that I can host only for 2, we could unlock 17 cheevos with my friend in 1v1 easily bcs nobody could join the match...:) 11 of them can be unlocked in private, all the cheevos with golden picture. The cheevs with silver picture must be done in public. I'm thinkin' seriously abt boost at least rank 25 in 1v1, more time consuming but makes less problem...

big red marino
08-23-2009, 12:02 PM

This video has me mystified as well

I PERVYPRIEST I
08-23-2009, 01:33 PM
If anyone wants to try this or knows a better method let me know.

I have 2 xboxs so my 2nd box can be the guy getting killed then me on my main xbox and someone else can alternate shooting and being medic every round.

Send a FR to pervy priest x

if you want to try this.

Thanks.

TD Notorious
08-23-2009, 05:57 PM
I think the person dying has to be an engineer and keep pressing y. That way you can keep killing them before they even get up and can get a lot more money. Then when u run out of ammo you just stand still and he will give you some more ammo.

MajinFro
08-24-2009, 03:36 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA my god you are retarded. Me, Rand, and Apple just attempted this boosting method. and rand got 20k as healer in a single match and that is with about 15 minutes wasted setting it up and dealing with people joining the game. In a full 30 minute game 35k is definitely possible.

So instead of coming in here acting like an ass and insulting people calling their methods bullshit when obviously it worked enough for them to have the achievement, why don't you try to figure out how you are fucking it up.

big red marino
08-24-2009, 07:05 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA my god you are retarded. Me, Rand, and Apple just attempted this boosting method. and rand got 20k as healer in a single match and that is with about 15 minutes wasted setting it up and dealing with people joining the game. In a full 30 minute game 35k is definitely possible.

So instead of coming in here acting like an ass and insulting people calling their methods bullshit when obviously it worked enough for them to have the achievement, why don't you try to figure out how you are fucking it up.

Or instead of trying to figure out the video itself. Why not click on the link right above the video that takes you to the video on youtubes website. On the right you will see a link to a message board called consoleheroes.com where RYOT CONTROL clearly explains how he perfected Aki Lonias method. Now they are also using a turbo controller so hence the slightly accelerated funds. Echo and I are only able to get 25k healer and 20K shooter. But we were still getting double what you get if the person dying does not HAVE THE TRIGGER PULLED (RT). This keeps him from being invincible until he stands completely up. Anyway...I am about 15K short of level 25 as we have only done a few hours of it. Doing the math it is still going to take me ten more hours of that mind numbingly boring boosting method to get to level 50. That may be one achievement I do not get.

CrustyDirtDemon
08-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Ok I take it all back, this method does work and works VERY VERY WELL, the only catch is the three people that are boosting all need to have a full GREEN BAR, "where it shows connection strength" and if so you can easily reproduce what is shown in the video, but if just one person has the slightest bit of lag it wont work properly and you wont be able to get in the rhythm of the revive kill revive. I was able to make nearly 40+K in one match, while before when playing with people with POOR connections were only able to get 10-15K per match.

So the method does work, it’s just very touchy and depends on the three players connection strengths.

CrustyDirtDemon
08-24-2009, 08:39 AM

What’s your deal BRO, this whole time everyone has been having trouble with this method, and as a matter of fact Rand and I did a game recently and it DID work perfectly, but what makes this possible is the individuals connection strength, when one of the boosters has only one or two bars on the “GREEN connection strength bar” this method CANT even be applied "unfortunately"

I do apologize to the original poster if I came off as a DEUSH.

However Majin please dont be such a hypocrite, and post what you posted and then at the same time begin your post 'lol' with "HAHAHAHA my god you are a retard" it kind of makes you look like a giant TOOL.

Either way thanks Rand for showing me that the method does work and is possible, and Majin sorry my words upset you so much you felt the need to contradict yourself.

Ryot Control
08-24-2009, 10:38 AM

uhhhh... here you go. I uploaded a screenshot. Just for you!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/DSC02603.jpg (http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=851&z=&c=&x=28&y=5)

for you, from me, the 1st person to legitly 1k the game in the world (according to mgc and true achievements.) :)

wgpfly
08-24-2009, 03:43 PM
uhhhh... here you go. I uploaded a screenshot. Just for you!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Loveless54321/DSC02603.jpg (http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=851&z=&c=&x=28&y=5)

for you, from me, the 1st person to legitly 1k the game in the world (according to mgc and true achievements.) :)

If I didnt see this I was going to say I know this is possible completely.

big red marino
08-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Ok I take it all back, this method does work and works VERY VERY WELL, the only catch is the three people that are boosting all need to have a full GREEN BAR, "where it shows connection strength" and if so you can easily reproduce what is shown in the video, but if just one person has the slightest bit of lag it wont work properly and you wont be able to get in the rhythm of the revive kill revive. I was able to make nearly 40+K in one match, while before when playing with people with POOR connections were only able to get 10-15K per match.

So the method does work, it’s just very touchy and depends on the three players connection strengths.

Your welcome!

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
08-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Or instead of trying to figure out the video itself. Why not click on the link right above the video that takes you to the video on youtubes website. On the right you will see a link to a message board called consoleheroes.com where RYOT CONTROL clearly explains how he perfected Aki Lonias method. Now they are also using a turbo controller so hence the slightly accelerated funds. Echo and I are only able to get 25k healer and 20K shooter. But we were still getting double what you get if the person dying does not HAVE THE TRIGGER PULLED (RT). This keeps him from being invincible until he stands completely up. Anyway...I am about 15K short of level 25 as we have only done a few hours of it. Doing the math it is still going to take me ten more hours of that mind numbingly boring boosting method to get to level 50. That may be one achievement I do not get.

if you find the boosting boring why don't you just play normally lol

stawman uk
08-25-2009, 11:55 PM
boosting games is boring,but i always mix it up,i did some fear 2 boosting now that crap is boring,and why do people always post first to 1000g a game?no one prob gives a monkeys,its not hard to 1000g wolfenstein,if you want to brag bout 1000g a game,do ninja gaiden 2,or pgr3 1000g and pgr 4 to 1250g

Ryot Control
08-26-2009, 01:03 AM
boosting games is boring,but i always mix it up,i did some fear 2 boosting now that crap is boring,and why do people always post first to 1000g a game?no one prob gives a monkeys,its not hard to 1000g wolfenstein,if you want to brag bout 1000g a game,do ninja gaiden 2,or pgr3 1000g and pgr 4 to 1250g

I guess punctuation is harder than Wolfenstein? You are entitled to your own opinion, but you can't say Wolfenstein is an easy 1k until you get it done yourself.

big red marino
08-26-2009, 06:59 AM
if you find the boosting boring why don't you just play normally lol

Cause the MP for this game bites. If it wasn't for the campaign I would have never picked it up.

stawman uk
08-26-2009, 11:58 AM
i will finish wolfenstein,i am midway through the pickups,i have alot of other games to play and finish.its a forum,i will type how i want it isnt school,as long as its readable and understandable i dont care how people type in a forum

TiptopChrisy
08-27-2009, 01:03 AM
Can someone tell me the best way to boost the ranks ? modes , methods etc , me and a guy boosted TDM on Facility for 28 minutes and came out with around 40 kills each and $1,000 :( Thanks

big red marino
08-27-2009, 03:01 AM
For the method discussed in this thread you must have 3 people. If its just u and a friend do a stopwatch for 30 min on hospital and have one guy sit under the spawn point for the resistance (its always the same) u may get 60 to 70 kills. Personally we had three and the third was just a dummy account on my other xbox. It tooks us about 6 hours. When doing three people u can combo the healing ones. That is revive. Give health pack, and turn on heal aura while the other person is killing

Obviously w/ 2 people it will take much longer and we figured w/ 3 we wld have to do the kill/heal method for 8 to 10 more hours fo rank 50

SATYATEX
08-27-2009, 08:28 AM
Every booster must try the method preferred by Aki Lonia,Ryot Control and Marino bcs it's perfect. We played some rounds yesterday, the healer didn't have a turbo controller also we didn't fix RT with a rubberband and as shooters we weren't practicized enough in the rhythm of shooting, reloading and precise targeting so the average result was around 420-440 kills/revives in a round, 14-17k for the shooter and 17-20k for the reviver. With getting some more practice it will be more for sure. Only that damned PING can ruin a match, the bandwidth difference is less important than the data package loss, if the green bar is going down for anybody the match is dead from there. Not too much time wasting with the randoms, they were a few only, some of them left after they saw what we're doin' it was less uncomfortable than banning them.

big red marino
08-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Every booster must try the method preferred by Aki Lonia,Ryot Control and Marino bcs it's perfect. We played some rounds yesterday, the healer didn't have a turbo controller also we didn't fix RT with a rubberband and as shooters we weren't practicized enough in the rhythm of shooting, reloading and precise targeting so the average result was around 420-440 kills/revives in a round, 14-17k for the shooter and 17-20k for the reviver. With getting some more practice it will be more for sure. Only that damned PING can ruin a match, the bandwidth difference is less important than the data package loss, if the green bar is going down for anybody the match is dead from there. Not too much time wasting with the randoms, they were a few only, some of them left after they saw what we're doin' it was less uncomfortable than banning them.

Thanks SATYATEX...no need to credit me though. All I did was point out where you could find the instructions on how to keep the person getting shot from standing all the way up. It was the missing piece in this thread and I had to click two links from this thread to find it. Also we are getting about 50% more money than you...yes connection and of course rhythem are key. Having two of the xboxes we were using at the same location may have helped on connection. The dummy account also made it way easier as the person getting killed did nothing but that. So there was no need the trade places for his turn. So the reason we used a rubber band is because I only have two hands, so I had used the rubber band on the trigger (RT) of the person getting shot.

Also, there are people joining in to play legitimately, and you have to kick them. Almost everyone took it personally with my dummy account...I think he is one star rated now...an onslaught of voice messages informing me that I am a pussy and I don't have the guts to take them on...some were pretty funny. I understand...I would be pissed too if I wanted to play and kept getting kicked.

You only need the Turbo controller to get DOUBLE the amount of money you were getting.

Again setup should be a 30 minute stopwatch on hospitol because it is so small and the spawn point always remains the same.

Shooter: same gun as person dying with suppressor, spawn as axis
Person getting shot: same gun as person shooting, spawn as resistance
Healer: nothing special but to be a healer, spawn as resistance

shooter kneels on right side of person getting shot and aims straight ahead into body of person getting shot. Position is key: first because ammo will drop onto shooter. Secondly you do not want to permanently kill the person you are shooting. Rubber band down or HOLD the trigger finger 'RT' of the person getting shot (keeps him from being invincible until he stands up completely). Person Healing stand behind person getting shot and use 'Y' to heal.

Healer can bring more to the table if he is going for other achieves. Such as using VEIL Heal and also dropping a health packs once in a while. Also shooter can spawn as engineer to get the Veil Speed one while he is shooting.

Again, I take no credit for creating this method.

bLaKgRaVy
08-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Is it really worth doing all of this just for 30 points and that .03% on your completion rating? I mean, I'm an achievement whore as of late too, but doing all of this for 30 points, I'd be happy with just 970 on this game. I would love to 1000 this game, but I'm not going to spend the time on it.

big red marino
08-28-2009, 12:15 AM
The 5 hours I spent boosting was for 485 gs (all but one of the MP achieves)....the other 15gs for Rank 50 I am not interested in doing...that will take another 10 hours. I like to complete games, but no way will I do that. So yeah I thought it was worth it. If I could gurantee you 100gs for every hour of play would you not take that?

I'll be satified with 48 out of 49 on this game....I will leave 100% for the hardcore nuts.

wgpfly
08-28-2009, 12:32 AM
For those who care. Rank 50 is $610,000 Not $620,000
I just finished the rank Multi and this is what I came up with

SATYATEX
08-28-2009, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the tips Marino, we used them all already except the turbo controller and playin' TDM inst of Stopwatch bcs we did some more rounds yesterday and got enough practice not to shoot the victim to death accidentally so he didn't need to re-deploy. I don't use the dummy account (have 2 boxes as well) bcs we agreed with 2 friends of mine to finish it and a 4th "player" isn't necessary for this method. Btw after we got the rhythm our average result raised to 22-25k for the shooter and 28-32 for the reviver... Also we did a round using the flamethrower for the shooter and victim bcs shooting with that from behind gives more points but it's a little bit dangerous bcs the healer can be hurt or die easily. Flamethrower is good for boostin' in 1v1 bcs a FT kill from behind gives a standard 75 points.

bLaKgRaVy
08-28-2009, 02:43 PM
The 5 hours I spent boosting was for 485 gs (all but one of the MP achieves)....the other 15gs for Rank 50 I am not interested in doing...that will take another 10 hours. I like to complete games, but no way will I do that. So yeah I thought it was worth it. If I could guarantee you 100gs for every hour of play would you not take that?

I'll be satisfied with 48 out of 49 on this game....I will leave 100% for the hardcore nuts.

Yea, 100 points an hour I'll take, but the remaining 15 points in 10 hours, no way. I already have 100 points in MP (individual map achievements I boosted with a friend and the 2 Veil cheeves), but with the way that the settings are being reset randomly, doesn't look like I'll even get enough gold to get the upgrades to get those achievements, or have it even register my kills. Maybe I'll get lucky. I was hoping to wait until a potential patch came out, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.