PDA

View Full Version : Guildwars 2!!!!

mmn91x
08-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Any Guildwars Fans out there? Well they just released the Trailer for Guild Wars 2 http://www.guildwars2.com/en/ and it look's friggin' awesome!

Can't wait for more information about the game, and everything so far seem's perfect! Comeooon where is the BETA!? :)

Simzo
08-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah can't wait for this, definitely going to buy this. I had the first one and had like 4 level 20's. Although it was way too easy to get to level 20.

mmn91x
08-20-2009, 08:25 PM
yeah, the PvE wasen't the best but still awesome. But the PvP really kicked arse! But this one... Just seem's so awesome! Should be open world, so the PvE is gonna be awesome I think :) - Can't wait for more details about the PvP aswell.

ZundayXx
08-21-2009, 10:59 AM
All ill say is: The big fluffy epic charr have become more big fluffy and epic...

Also: Factions ruined PvP because of the Assassin class. Even a Symbol Monkey can play as a assassin decently... I hope theres nothing cheap in 2.

TheVoidRose
08-21-2009, 11:43 AM
They need to hurry up, but I bet by the time beta comes out were going to be handed a small list of nerfs first day.

That silly dragon would die from Echo ROJ! I already picked my class for GW2: Sylvari! The whole story behind them is so touching..

Andreas_loel
08-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Guild wars were and will prolly always be utter shite, but ofc people not all people can pay for WOW so its understandable that it even sold more then 2 copies.

Is this comming to the 360 or something seing as you are posting it here?

mmn91x
08-21-2009, 01:59 PM
No I dont think it's comeing for consoles, haven't been confirmed or anything atleast... But the Topic say's Games, so I dont see the problem :D

BEST GAMER EVER!