View Full Version : Who will you put on each side.

Uzumaki Goku
08-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Obviously Captain America, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are locked into Anti-Registration side and Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic and Songbird are locked into Pro-Registration side. So who for the others, who's side will you pick? I can imagine that you have to pick at least... 18 characters so I would imagine you have to pick 9 for each side. So let's say you have to choose 9 characters for each side.

Anti-Registration side:
Spider-Man (The side he should've been on from the beginning, Quesada!)
Wolverine (I think all the X-Men would pick the anti-registration side)
Jean Grey
Invisible Woman
Human Torch

Pro-Registration side:
Ms. Marvel
Green Goblin
Hulk (Really I'm not sure what side he'd choose, but I was out of room on the anti-reg side so...)
Thing (though I'd rather him not be there but... once again going by there's probably a limit to how many you can put on each side)
(Whoever the other secret character is that's on the official site)

That's my pick. Subject to change.

Phantom Morph X
08-21-2009, 04:45 PM
If characters are locked to sides of the story, how do you get the achievement that requires you to combine everybody's powers? How do you combine Iron Man and Captain America?

Uzumaki Goku
08-21-2009, 07:09 PM
If characters are locked to sides of the story, how do you get the achievement that requires you to combine everybody's powers? How do you combine Iron Man and Captain America?

Nobody splits up in Act 1 so you have to do it there I would imagine.

08-22-2009, 06:06 AM
I don't understand. Only Captain America, Luke Cage, IronFist, Iron Man, Songbird and Mr Fantastic are locked to sides. I think the rest of the characters just follow whichever side you choose.
If I Had to choose which to put on each side I'd probably put
Human Torch
and Penance.

08-23-2009, 03:32 AM
Yeah, only selected characters are locked after you pick a side. The rest of the roster will always be open, no matter what.

The Pants Party
08-23-2009, 05:06 AM
Well, sadly I don't think I'll have a human-controlled fourth for this, but I am going to use Deadpool (obviously), and my buddy has called Cap. I don't know who my other friend wants to use yet, but we're thinking of forcing Storm on him.

For the second playthrough of the pro-reg campaign, I think I'll use my pre-order bonus Juggernaut.

Phantom Morph X
08-24-2009, 04:11 PM
I don't know yet who'll I play as, but my brother in law already called Deadpool.

08-25-2009, 01:04 AM
I think for my first playthrough I'm pretty much going to stick to how they were in the comics. After that I'm gonna go nuts with the teams.

Devil Sora
09-04-2009, 01:03 AM
My team according to the civil war are all f'ed up I'd choose

Iron Man

09-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Don't really care to try and follow a story-line with the characters, will prob just try to spread out my favorite characters evenly so that i can enjoy both playthroughs lol

Midnight Malice
09-10-2009, 01:02 AM
You don't have to pick, the roster is open no matter what side you choose, except for the already mentioned characters. Our 4 person play will have Deadpool, Gambit, Ms. Marvel and I will probably use Human Torch or Penance, his Fusion with Gambit is probably very overpowered, and I usually use flight, walking is for noobs.

09-13-2009, 06:13 PM
There are a couple of things wrong with this game but I can look past them. I'm a huge civil war fan ...well overall marvel comicbook geek but the Hulk wasn't in civil war he was on planet Hulk at the time this was happening. The X-men weren't in the Civil War crysis because of the events in House of M where Wanda took away mutants powers and killed the majority of the Mutant pop.(well some were there) Spiderman was first on Iron mans side then switched to Capt. America. Iron man gave Spidey his Iron spidey suit the Red and gold suit but when he joins Capt. he switches back to his old red and blue outfit. I know Thunderbolt is apart of Civil War and some other cool groups. I wonder if there gonna show Capt. America's Death at the end? kinda cool though Tony Stark is the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the time of civil war too. I wonder if they'll have Nitro? He was cool.

09-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Anti-registration Team:
Jean Grey(she gotta be super powerfull)
Iron Fist

Spider-Man (still we know what happens in comic book)