PDA

View Full Version : Are people still playing Bad Company online?

Fuzzball123
08-21-2009, 12:28 AM
I would like to know before purchasing, thanks.:p

Coadster1
08-21-2009, 01:02 AM
Yes, Battlefield: Bad Company is still very active online. Even after the release of Battlefield 1943, you have nothing to worry about.

UnwiseZebra
08-21-2009, 03:07 AM
I bet Battlefield Modern Combat 2 is still very active as well, although I can't vouch for that myself. Both Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 are very active though, as stated.

Squirrel257
08-21-2009, 03:27 AM
I still play it very actively online from time to time. If you need someone to show you the ropes - send me a request!

alexharvey
08-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Yep. Its stil very active. I've never had a pproblem finding a match quickly.

GrayK$&
08-21-2009, 06:43 PM
hell ya people still play it, and alot of people still play it, you will almost never have trouble finding a game online

Hudson888
08-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Yes there are still lots of people playing it, and its very fun to play online. It takes a little while to get used to but once you do and you find a class you really like, its really good fun.

II RUFF II
08-21-2009, 07:26 PM
I also had no problem finding a game and this was about 2 weeks ago. Get it, you wont be dissapointed although, when you first start, you get highly frustrated!

Jethrow
08-21-2009, 07:38 PM
yes its active, but you would probably get more accurate results to your questions by posting this in the bad company section of the site. That can be found here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/search.php

Pigletoos
08-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Yes it still very active. You will have no trouble finding games full of people. I was worried when I bought the game a couple of months back, seeing as most online games die out very fast. But I never had a problem finding any matches.

It will most likely start to die out when BC2 comes out though.

Da_moopintot
08-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Yea its still active, and it Trumps COD 4 and COD:Waw's online in every way. (Cue flame wars :P)

UNDERWALLY
08-22-2009, 03:47 AM
Yea its still active, and it Trumps COD 4 and COD:Waw's online in every way. (Cue flame wars :P)
HOW YOUDARE TO SAY THAT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR 360 gets the red ring of death for saying that that that, HOW U DARE!!!!

Bad Company is a terrible terrible copy of CoD 4, they tried to copy the awesomeness of Cod MP, but the UPPER FAILED! The camapign is terrible, I haven't fnd any funny jokes, adn it's long and boring, but despite the bad thing I said about MP, it's s till a great online experience, but compared to call of duty, IT'S MANBEARPIG crap!

A Meat Pie
08-22-2009, 04:00 AM
Yes, Battlefield: Bad Company is still very active online. Even after the release of Battlefield 1943, you have nothing to worry about.

Wot he said.

KFZ Scrubs
08-22-2009, 04:06 AM
I'm very surprised that people are still posting here saying the same thing over and over again.
You know battlefield isn't going to become more active than it is now with 15 people answering his question with the same answer.
The fact which eludes me as of right now is why a mod or admin has't locked this thread yet.

Yunder
08-22-2009, 04:08 AM
HOW YOUDARE TO SAY THAT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR 360 gets the red ring of death for saying that that that, HOW U DARE!!!!

Bad Company is a terrible terrible copy of CoD 4, they tried to copy the awesomeness of Cod MP, but the UPPER FAILED! The camapign is terrible, I haven't fnd any funny jokes, adn it's long and boring, but despite the bad thing I said about MP, it's s till a great online experience, but compared to call of duty, IT'S MANBEARPIG crap! /sarcasm

Anyway, sometimes trying to boost achievements/awards in this game is hard because it's good to get into an empty room, but because so many play this game, it's hard. Anyway, hopefully you'll have fun playing this game unlike UNDERWALLY. :p

Outline
08-22-2009, 06:53 AM

What a pathetic comment.