PDA

View Full Version : MGS: Peace Walker

Revolver
08-21-2009, 05:10 AM
I just stumbled upon a rather strange finding on YouTube that may appeal to some of the MGS fans of the site.
Apparently Hideo Kojima will be releasing a new MGS title for the PSP involving Big Boss.
My guess is that it's sometime after Portable Ops and it seems that the new feature in this game is that it's co-op. :rolleyes:
Yep, apparently 2 or 4 people can join up and play through the game (not sure if it'll be through the campaign or some sort of multiplayer).
The title of the game is quite ridiculous don't you think?
Peace Waler; when I first say the 2nd Snake reviving the 1st one I thought I had misread the title and assumed it to be Pace Maker, lol!
Anyways, I'm an MGS fan so I guess I'll be picking up this title, even though it will most likely suck.
Who knows...

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Gamescom 2009

bawj
08-21-2009, 06:43 AM
really old this was announced at e3

Evo Kazz
08-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Was it? I totally missed this, thanksssssssssssss

Revolver
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
really old this was announced at e3

Watch it new guy.
Douchebaggery is not wise for fresh fish like you.
So what if it's already been announced?
Not everyone keeps up with E3, I don't which explains why I wasn't aware of this title in the first place.

Booij
08-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Watch it new guy.
Douchebaggery is not wise for fresh fish like you.
So what if it's already been announced?
Not everyone keeps up with E3, I don't which explains why I wasn't aware of this title in the first place.

Wow lol. Calm down. The guy only said that it was REALLY old, which is true.

And, seriously.. New guy? :wtf

Revolver
08-21-2009, 11:30 PM
And, seriously.. New guy? :wtf
31 posts and joined July 2009 = New guy.

Tussell
08-21-2009, 11:49 PM
Alright, how about every stops acting like cry baby's?!

Anyways, this game looks stupid. I couldn't be bothered to watch the entire nine minute presentation, but I'm starting to get sick of the whole Metal Gear Solid explosion... They need to let it die for a little while...

Gorilla Stomper
08-21-2009, 11:59 PM
wow, i didn't know anyone actually played on psp's anymore

Daiphyer.
08-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Kojima said it will take more than 100hours to finish this ... WTF ?! I think his playing a lil Molyneux kind of advertising ...

Revolver
08-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Crap, he said that?
I hope the entire campaign doesn't rely on just co-op because then it won't see much success given how a few people still play with their PSPs.
I regret having sold Portable Ops and the multiplayer on it was a bit of a pain so if this is anything like it then I doubt I'll even enjoy it. :(