PDA

View Full Version : Last Boss

Zero Logics
08-21-2009, 06:14 AM
Howdy,

I took a look at some 'strats' for Hans, but I'm having some trouble. I'm currently at the part right after we lose our Shield ability. Unfortunately I'm only 3 hours in and Don't have much Upgrades, and of course lacking Ammo at this point, which might be my issue.

Anyways, I've gotten him to go up in the air twice, but after that I run out of Ammo, takes way to many shots to get him to go up in the air.

Any suggestions?
(Uber Difficulty)

Thanks

Edit: I got this part, He jumps in the air twice, 3rd time is when you stab him. The strat is, Keep Trying. :P

GenericNPC
08-21-2009, 06:20 AM
3 hours? wow man you are screamin' through that, well my only advise is that if you see him crouch down then he is stunned and that is your oppertunity to push another crystal into him he will eventually get back up so make it quick, also try to stay behind cover as much as possible and make sure you are using empower

Zero Logics
08-21-2009, 06:29 AM
How many time's does he go in the air before he crouches for the crystal?

GenericNPC
08-21-2009, 06:32 AM
I have no idea it depends he just does it when he is hurt thats all I know and he keeps doing it until you knock him down, I havent had the patience to play it on Uber yet so i havent experienced it like that

Zero Logics
08-21-2009, 06:35 AM
On Uber its pretty rediculouse, if he sees you and you're in the open for 2 seconds, you're dead. If it's only 3 times then I'm pretty close, it's pretty frustrating.

Zero Logics
08-21-2009, 06:42 AM
FYI - Just did it, he jumps in the air twice, 3rd time you knock him down is when you stab him.

GenericNPC
08-21-2009, 07:11 AM
well thats good that you got past it hopefully you can finish it up