PDA

View Full Version : will someone plz name the missions to beat the game ?

sublime shooter
08-21-2009, 05:50 PM
ok so Im playing on uber and Im trying just to run through this and then come back and do side missions so can someone plz name all the main missions plz help so I dont have to do any side missions till after I beat it:uzi:

VonDoom
08-21-2009, 07:36 PM
there are no SIDE mission. although the set up of the game would give you the illusion that you have primary and secondy missions. the all must be completed before you can get on the blimp

Tj1zzle
08-21-2009, 10:32 PM
there are no SIDE mission. although the set up of the game would give you the illusion that you have primary and secondy missions. the all must be completed before you can get on the blimp

well there must be some extra missions in the game b.c i completed it and still didnt get man about town and slumming achievs.

sublime: i dont think the game takes you off the path at all unless you go looking to...i just kept following the waypoint on the compass and it took me right through the game.

GenericNPC
08-22-2009, 12:11 AM
there are side missions.... the main missions are, train station, dig site, church, farm, hospital, cannery, castle, airfield, and the zepplin, any other quests are purely optional

Steve50013
08-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Read the guide I have all the midtown missions labeled. I'm working on the downtown right now.

wizzard_of_tha_hood
08-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Read the guide I have all the midtown missions labeled. I'm working on the downtown right now.

As of right now the guide is still very uninformative......

StillRobbie
08-23-2009, 04:29 AM
Yeah, I went through the entire campaign by following the star and never changing any of my active missions. I completed the game and I did not get the "Slummin" achievement or the "Man about town" achievement. WTF! All of my missions are complete, where do I go for these side missions?

NarrBitaYarr
08-23-2009, 05:54 AM
The side missions are activated once you speak with "someone of interest" (green marker on your map). Running through the game only following the compass will take you through the objectives you triggered, hence the main missions because you never spoke with any of those green marker characters.

Once you have multiple objectives, you can select which one the compass will direct you to by pressing A on it in your select menu.

After each mission, check the map for a person of interest, there is one in midtown west relatively early in the game, which triggers the warehouse and officer's house missions. Also, in midtown east, near the "cannery" entrance, there will be a green marker after you finish the farm (I think, whenever the tanks are no longer on fire) mission. He triggers the SS headquarters mission, and the paranormal base mission.
After doing all 4 of these, you will receive the "slumming" achievement.

I have yet to receive the downtown missions, I was doing my first playthrough on Uber, and a friend had told me that the side missions downtown were a real biatch, so I will do them on my easy/collectible go through. They involve the radio towers installed in the city after the "castle" mission.

v SnOwMaN v
08-23-2009, 05:56 AM
Yeah, I went through the entire campaign by following the star and never changing any of my active missions. I completed the game and I did not get the "Slummin" achievement or the "Man about town" achievement. WTF! All of my missions are complete, where do I go for these side missions?

What I did was load up a save before I got to the Zepplin(SP) and I went and did the other missions so that I could get the achievement man about achievement I believe. All this took place after I beat the game. Just reloaded a old save.

coverop
08-23-2009, 07:33 AM
==========
Main Missions
==========
Train Station > Dig Site > Church > Farm > Hospital > Cannery > Castle > Airfield > Zeppelin > Black Sun > FINISHED GAME

==========
Bonus Mission
==========
Radio Tower
SS Headquarter
Paranormal Base
Warehouse
Officer's House

You have to beat Bonus Mission to get 100% GOLD , INTEL , TOMES. And sometimes they can give you possible place where you have to be in Midtown...or Downtown to get hidden gold

braedinfalln86
08-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Didnt i tell you this already?

Trash Man
08-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Can you go to far on in this game at all? As in that a side mission is no longer available?

I'm just doing my first side mission and it's the SS Headquarters one, which is side mission #4 according to the guide, will I still be able to get the others in midtown now?

Thiago123
09-02-2009, 04:55 AM
Can you go to far on in this game at all? As in that a side mission is no longer available?

I'm just doing my first side mission and it's the SS Headquarters one, which is side mission #4 according to the guide, will I still be able to get the others in midtown now?

Yeah, I'd really like to know this as well: who gives the side missions and when and where, and if there is a limit on when to get them. I didn't even understand how to activate the side missions until now anyway, I am hoping I haven't missed anything (I just finished Hospital). Anything missable other than the gold under the stairs after Paranormal Base (as indicated in the other thread about the city collectables)?

Thanks
-T