PDA

View Full Version : Side Quest: Destroy the two radio towers

Bodominjaervi
08-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi,

i am back from the castle and defeated this ghost-queen. Now i helped this guy to defend him while he destroyed the radio tower. I got the side quest "Destroy the two additional radio towers". Ok, i found one on the map, but i have serious problems to get to the second one. This one is placed near the exit to the inner town - west! I am sure you know what i mean! I can't find this stupid tower. I can go into the building and leave to the west area of the inner town. But i'm not able to find the second objective. Thanks in advance!

(Sorry for my bad english)

EDIT: And why the hell reset my post counter?

braedinfalln86
08-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Uh..did you look on your compass? if the gold star is smaller that means your far away. it will blink when you by your objective.

Bodominjaervi
08-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks for your answer :)

I looked on my compass, but it showed me no clear way. Maybe it's because i was in the building, exactly under this radio station. Maybe i have to move to inner town -west to get this one?

braedinfalln86
08-21-2009, 09:25 PM
i've never done that mission yet.

InfernoFrY
08-21-2009, 11:42 PM
i've never done that mission yet.

Then stop answering questions you don't know the answer to.

Bodominjaervi
08-22-2009, 07:33 AM
I finally found the solution. This second tower isn't in the inner town, it's located in inner town - west. The compass shows the exit to this area, not the tower on the roof. If you enter this west area, the compass jumps to the "real" objective.

Maybe this could help one of you, when doing this mission. Thank you all for your time :)

InfernoFrY
08-22-2009, 06:54 PM
I got to this quest now, it showed me the cutscene for it but then I ran off before it made me do anything. I want my under 12 hours cheevo lol

billg367
08-23-2009, 04:57 AM
After you return from castle The first one is on those big stairs to your left. The second one go to the radio station entrance. Dont go in yet. Then you go down the alley look to your right at the top of the stairs. Note; to your left is the tank that whole area is set up to stop you from getting that tower...