PDA

View Full Version : Rank Reset?

ReplacedWorm
08-21-2009, 07:15 PM
I was a level 6 until out of nowhere my rank got reset WTF!?!?

braedinfalln86
08-21-2009, 07:36 PM
calm down,god! It'll be fixed

jd070993
08-21-2009, 07:46 PM

You need to calm down as well mate :)

ponypo2001
08-21-2009, 07:53 PM
And it was posted where and when it would be fixed? Poster made a very valid post.Losing 6 ranks is not funny.The game is officially released now so people will be trying to get their ranks.I'm cool with this happening to those playing the game a week early as it could be a measure to deter people playing their copies early.However,with the game being fully released now,this is not acceptable.

I was going to give the MP a spin tonight but I won't bother if the game is as unstable as most posts seem to be claiming.

Tj1zzle
08-21-2009, 07:59 PM

htf do u know its gonna be fixed.. my rank reset a few days back and no fix, had to re level.

i keep coming across your posts and threads and seems like youre just a straight up douche bag.
if you dont know wtf youre talking about and dont wanna help out on the forums go else where.

and for the op my rank reset as well as money constantly for the first half of the week idk when urs occured but i havent had any problems the past few days neither have others who this happened to so hopefully all is well

pony give it a shot man the game is too fun to pass up over this prob. i rele do think(read:hope) the problem is fixed

ponypo2001
08-21-2009, 08:30 PM
pony give it a shot man the game is too fun to pass up over this prob. i rele do think(read:hope) the problem is fixed

Yeah I think I will mate,if only to get a sample of it.If you haven't had a reset recently then it is possible that something has been fixed or stabilised which is good stuff.Hope it doesn't happen to you again though.Would be a sod to get high ranked and then lose it :/

Infomouse
08-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Shits been happening to me, i was a 13, now im a 7. im afraid to play any more in case my rank goes down further.