PDA

View Full Version : About Domination and Destruction

lifter
08-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Well, I didn't start playing this game yet but I saw those two achievements and they are something I hate -> Missable achievements.

The problem is that it wasn't really clear for me what dominating everything means.

Does it mean I cant kill anyone in the game? Like, just monsters, but not any person?

I've seen lists of what is a domination-destruction event but its still confusing for me. I'm going to just play without killing anyone >.<
Can I at least check any options in start menu to see if I killed anyone?

Looking for advices, thanks in advance.

Jimbo76
08-23-2009, 04:12 PM
there are 2 areas in the game where you either dominate/destruct. i suggest running through the game trying the destruct way before the dominate run so you know where you can and cant kill.

RazorSharpshot
08-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Basicaly, you cannot kill people in "Nordberg" or "Everlight" towns. Its fine if a few accidental deaths occure i believe (i had 1 kill in nordberg and still got the domination achievement for that town) but try not kill anyone in the towns.

Raviolicaponi
01-21-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm going for the 100% destruction but in the arena I forgot to kill the Yeti, will this screw me out of 100% now?

FK xCarnage
01-21-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm going for the 100% destruction but in the arena I forgot to kill the Yeti, will this screw me out of 100% now?

Yes it will. If you have a save prior to the arena, load it. If not then a whole new playthrough will be needed to get that achievement.