PDA

View Full Version : Will there be characters to unlock?

SliceDice
08-22-2009, 04:37 AM
I am wondering if there will be characters to unlock, like in the first game how you could collect the little statues of silver surfer or dare devil. I am just wondering because i want to know if there are more characters to be unlock that they are not telling us about

ac2565
08-22-2009, 05:58 AM
Yes there are characters to be unlocked but they will be a miniboss that you encounter during the game. Once you defeat them they can join your team.

Dlark17
08-23-2009, 03:27 AM
Sooo... do we happen to have a list of Out-Of-Box characters and Unlockable members? Cuz I can't even seem to find that on the home site. I know Deadpool and Green Goblin are Unlocks, and I think Penance might be as well. Besides that... I'm unsure. Could we make a list here, even though we're only a few short weeks from knowing?

Xzizor
08-23-2009, 07:01 AM
Even though it is a few weeks away i still wanna know as well. So as of right now it's just Deadpool and Green Goblin? I think Venom would be one of those mini boss dudes? Or was he in the civil war from the start?

FroBoy11
08-23-2009, 08:08 AM
As far as real unlockable characters there's Hulk, Thor and Jean Grey. I think everyone else is released through playing. You get Hulk, Thor and Jean by finding certain items while you play.

mksystem74
09-02-2009, 04:50 AM
I just noticed that Best Buy is offering a code to unlock Hulk if you pre-order from them. So you can put him on the list for someone you have to unlock in game.

mksystem74
09-03-2009, 01:43 AM
"for Jean you have to collect M’Kraan Crystal fragments and for Thor Asgardian Runes. I think for Hulk you need to collect Gamma Regulators."

Reading a forum of a guy who's played the game.

Nezoka
09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Sooo... do we happen to have a list of Out-Of-Box characters and Unlockable members? Cuz I can't even seem to find that on the home site. I know Deadpool and Green Goblin are Unlocks, and I think Penance might be as well. Besides that... I'm unsure. Could we make a list here, even though we're only a few short weeks from knowing?
After watching a video which has about 12min of game play from the starting point, you get to see the initial list of characters. These are the ones I noticed. Training Maps (First 2 Missions) [Mandatory]: Iron Man Captain America Spider-Man Wolverine After Beating Training Maps - These Characters are unlocked: Storm Invisible Woman Human Torch the Thing Mister Fantastic Daredevil Luke Cage Gambit Iceman Here is the link of the video for those interested: http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/marvel-ua-2-12-mins-of-gameplay/329479