Help avoiding the lake

The Juice707

So when the game directed me toward the lake I went back to finish my item search. I collected everything from the far left to the middle.

Everytime I get to the area with sleeping quarters and an elevator (only goes up or down once) I can't get any further right. So now I'm not having any luck getting the rest of those items? How can I get around that elevator?

Oh, I should also point out that only the left side of the elevator will open. The right side always stays shut.

So when the game directed me toward the lake I went back to finish my item search. I collected everything from the far left to the middle.

Everytime I get to the area with sleeping quarters and an elevator (only goes up or down once) I can't get any further right. So now I'm not having any luck getting the rest of those items? How can I get around that elevator?

Oh, I should also point out that only the left side of the elevator will open. The right side always stays shut.

If only I could see a map that shows exactly what elevator you're talkin about lol. Lets see, the left side of that elevator is a red-lit hallway right? If so, search the floor of the red hall near the elevator for a vent that you blast with your missle. Follow the path and you'll eventually find yourself under the elevator having access to the right side of the area. Took me a while to figure it out lol.

I gotta problem of my own though. I'm only missing 1 grenade pack, 1 passkey, and the helmet. I can only see 1 "?" displayed on my map. Its at the top part of the map close to the lake where the final battle occurs. No matter what I try to do, everytime I'm on my way to that ?, BAM the scene plays and I always have to exit the game. Does anyone know how to get that item, or is this some kinda glitch that I won't ever be able to overcome?

I gotta problem of my own though. I'm only missing 1 grenade pack, 1 passkey, and the helmet. I can only see 1 "?" displayed on my map. Its at the top part of the map close to the lake where the final battle occurs. No matter what I try to do, everytime I'm on my way to that ?, BAM the scene plays and I always have to exit the game. Does anyone know how to get that item, or is this some kinda glitch that I won't ever be able to overcome?

FALSE ALARM! I FINISHED IT 100% just now! The missing passkey was in the same room as the mask that lets you breathe underwater. Its just not shown on the in-game map. Then I went and got the missing helmet, of course. And the last ? that I couldn't get to? You can reach it DURING the final battle! WOW am I SO glad everything worked out lol.

I just got 100% myself. I was really worried yesterday that I couldn't get to the right side of the map once the final battle unlocked. It took some time, but I got over and found everything.

The funny thing is "Insider Moves" on Inside Xbox helped me out a lot this morning. They were giving tips on doing different things. The helpful thing was the video they were showing was the items I was having a difficult time getting. I got to probably 4 items just from watching it.