PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer 3rd Person glitch, WTF!

Stormy2k
08-22-2009, 03:46 PM
So any MP match I go into, the minute I spawn im on the floor with my character above me.

I can still move around press Y for a pack and A to jump in 3rd person, but nothing else. Im just being dragged under my characters feet.

Anyone else have this problem? Can it be fixed?

NarrBitaYarr
08-22-2009, 03:50 PM
I had this very same problem. I just kept disconnecting and re-connecting to the same match, and the 4th time, it just went back to normal. Another buggy, terrible side effect of this mostly broken MP.

Steve50013
08-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Happened to me the very first time I played online. I just turned off my 360 and turned it back on and it was fixed.

Stormy2k
08-22-2009, 05:57 PM
After quiting a few matches and then going into Quick Match it seems fine now.

Even selecting from lobbies works ok.

Weird.

Shame there are no dedicated severs, user host is a bit laggy sometimes.

v SnOwMaN v
08-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Always happens to me. I love the one where I spawn and I say I need a medic. I just spectate until game is over.

ponypo2001
08-23-2009, 03:18 AM
Yep,I just tried my first game and it was totally unplayable as I floated around staring at my feet.What kind of shit is this?

Alter Ego
08-23-2009, 06:10 AM
So any MP match I go into, the minute I spawn im on the floor with my character above me.

I can still move around press Y for a pack and A to jump in 3rd person, but nothing else. Im just being dragged under my characters feet.

Anyone else have this problem? Can it be fixed?
ya this happens to me coz I think its a really laggy game so just leave

GenericNPC
08-23-2009, 07:21 AM
This happens when your connection to the host is very bad, just leave the room and find another one with a better connection or try re-joining

P1TTMAN
08-23-2009, 07:33 PM
Yeah, happened to me too today; finally got 1 kill in the match by running around sideways with an armed grenade. :p This happens when your connection to the host is very bad, just leave the room and find another one with a better connection or try re-joining I guess the key words here are "very bad", since your connection is never anything close to what one would call good... :(