PDA

View Full Version : Stage 2 Final boss

killerachiever
08-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Ok i cant get pass him im getting really pissed off i need help. I get him to fly up twice then he kills me. By the way on uber.
So.. no one want to hlp me this has been up for a while and no one has even looked at it.. wow i love the help

Tj1zzle
08-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Ok i cant get pass him im getting really pissed off i need help. I get him to fly up twice then he kills me. By the way on uber.
So.. no one want to hlp me this has been up for a while and no one has even looked at it.. wow i love the help

dude first of all ur post has only been up for a half an hour. you act like theres people dedicated to sit and monitor posts here to help you beat a game as soon as you ask. if you havent figured out to beat a boss in a half hour maybe you should pick up a baseball.

anyway ill be more than happy to help.. iknow the second level is digsite but for the life of me i can remember the boss in it.. i remember destroying the portal and such but cant remember the fight..just refresh my memory man and i got u

killerachiever
08-22-2009, 08:35 PM
dude first of all ur post has only been up for a half an hour. you act like theres people dedicated to sit and monitor posts here to help you beat a game as soon as you ask. if you havent figured out to beat a boss in a half hour maybe you should pick up a baseball.

anyway ill be more than happy to help.. iknow the second level is digsite but for the life of me i can remember the boss in it.. i remember destroying the portal and such but cant remember the fight..just refresh my memory man and i got u my bad i was just reallly pissed off and no its the last level on the game there is 3 levels of the last boss.

Tj1zzle
08-22-2009, 08:48 PM
i dont think he stays in the air the whole time.. when hes shooting rockets down at you take cover under something ( i think i got under the big cog looking thing) and eventually he'll come down. and run around ultra quick.

now youll have to use what ever power he keeps bragging about.

he'll be like i dont need the shield when i can manipulate time.. so thats ur que to use mire and slow him down.

i think stage 1= shield, 2=mire, 3=empower

use mire slow his ass down and hit him with the last gun you found (forgot name, bottom of weapon selection wheel) or the particle gun (top of weapon wheel)

now i havent had a chance to play him on uber yet so good luck

killerachiever
08-22-2009, 10:26 PM
ok so how many times do you think i have to hit him?

killerachiever
08-22-2009, 10:38 PM
i dont think he stays in the air the whole time.. when hes shooting rockets down at you take cover under something ( i think i got under the big cog looking thing) and eventually he'll come down. and run around ultra quick.

he'll be like i dont need the shield when i can manipulate time.. so thats ur que to use mire and slow him down.

use mire slow his ass down and hit him with the last gun you found (forgot name, bottom of weapon selection wheel) or the particle gun (top of weapon wheel)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I just did it shit my pants haha

Tj1zzle
08-22-2009, 11:34 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I just did it shit my pants haha

np dude, now come get your ass kicked in some mp

killerachiever
08-23-2009, 03:28 AM
naa i boost that stuff lol

ll Mr Bubbles ll
08-23-2009, 02:43 PM

Leichenfaust 44 =)

TRICKY1976
08-25-2009, 06:42 PM
I ran out of ammo for the Leichenfaust 44 in the 1st stage of the fight!!!!!:(