PDA

View Full Version : the collectibles in this game suck

nikolai420
08-22-2009, 06:53 PM
there still is a TON of collectibles ...more than any game iver ever played

Rolyatkcinmai
08-22-2009, 06:57 PM
You can replay levels. Your post is moot.

Tj1zzle
08-22-2009, 07:35 PM
lol all that rant and your completely off..
hit back to access your journal shift right one to the objectives tab and pick any of those missions and replay by hitting Y

to ur cred no they dont carry over but when u can just replay a level u dont need them to.

nikolai420
08-22-2009, 07:48 PM
well i guess im an idiot...i tried replaying missions from the intel tab...never tried from the objectives tab...and then i waited til i beat the game to see if it would give me the option...well thanks guys...it still sucks having to replay a mission to find 1 gold bar when u could be working towards uber...but i guess its 1000 times better than finding every one of the all over again

Tj1zzle
08-23-2009, 12:10 AM
yea thats where i fucked up too, i should have done uber from the get go to save time, not only did i play through once to beat the game under 12 hours (which is moooooree than enough time) now i have to go back and clean up, then play again on uber) oh well i enjoy the game so no big deal i guess, but this is taking time away from my multi player

nikolai420
08-23-2009, 11:26 PM
well its good that you get to replay missions...whats bad, as i discovered last night and i guess other people have had this problem also, is that once you get so many collectibles and you are replaying missions your game has a chance to do a permafreeze on a mission...for me it was the farm...going down to the caves it just freezes at the loading screen every single time...no matter how many times i tried to go back and ride the elevator down to the caverns it would freeze while loading...so i guess whats moot is putting a replay option in a game where you pretty much have to get the collectibles your first time through the level...they should have just made them carry over like i said