PDA

View Full Version : Wolfenstien 3d screwed up my game...

brettsk8
08-22-2009, 08:28 PM
So I just beat wolfenstein on normal. I started a new game on uber.... now im getting the message saying congratulations your adventures in wolfenstein 3d has put an extra $1,000 to your bank... I didnt get this message the 1st time I played the game... and I got the 1,000 dollar achievement in wolfenstein 3dwhen it first hit the marketplace.. so essentially I lost ALL my money and all my upgraded weapons... F*^K wolfenstein..

braedinfalln86
08-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Why does everyone freak out over a game?

brettsk8
08-22-2009, 08:48 PM
ummm.... ?... I guess because I payed 60 bucks for it and I would like to get my moneys worth.. but I dont want to go back through it all over playing on the toughest difficulty with my peashooters... more importantly why do you reply to a thread if your just gonna bash it?.. gtfo

ponypo2001
08-22-2009, 08:51 PM
ummm.... ?... I guess because I payed 60 bucks for it and I would like to get my moneys worth.. but I dont want to go back through it all over playing on the toughest difficulty with my peashooters... more importantly why do you reply to a thread if your just gonna bash it?.. gtfo

Ignore braedinfalln86,he loves to post useless shit when people post very valid posts.Attention deficit disorder I believe it is called.

On topic,I'm sorry to hear that happened to you mate :/

braedinfalln86
08-22-2009, 09:06 PM
says the guy with the pony icon

brettsk8
08-22-2009, 09:16 PM
so let me ask you.. do you just sit on this site and keep refreshing your page until someone makes a thread so you can try to get some attention by replying back?..

Steve50013
08-22-2009, 09:19 PM
You lose your money when you start a new game anyways.

brettsk8
08-22-2009, 09:40 PM
yeah just sucks i lost all my upgraded wepons too though... and have to refind alll the collectibles and gold that ive already picked up.. u may have to do that in 1 playthrough anyway.. just sucks anyway.

Rolyatkcinmai
08-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah, Wolf 3D didn't screw up your game, that's just how the game works. There is no game+.

And Uber is unbelievably easy in this game, you should have done it from the beginning. It's the equivalent of normal in most games. Then you wouldn't be shitting yourself in rage right now.

killerachiever
08-22-2009, 09:54 PM
idk maybe cause this is a game fourm were people talk about the problems on the game and try to resolve the problem.. STUUUIIIPPIIDD

brettsk8
08-22-2009, 11:11 PM
nah i dont really mind playing it over again. I like the campaign. it just got me confused because my friend and I played the whole campaign together while talking over headsets and when we beat it we both started new campaigns on uber.. he had all his upgraded weapons and I didnt. so I got alittle confused.. and that was when I got that message from wolfenstein 3d about the 1,000 in currency. owell im going to upgrade everything and play through again

Genesis x360a
08-22-2009, 11:23 PM
I forgot that i got the message in WS3D saying i would get 1,000 :) Thanks for reminding me ;) Cant wait to get this game on Monday :D

Rolyatkcinmai
08-22-2009, 11:25 PM
nah i dont really mind playing it over again. I like the campaign. it just got me confused because my friend and I played the whole campaign together while talking over headsets and when we beat it we both started new campaigns on uber.. he had all his upgraded weapons and I didnt. so I got alittle confused.. and that was when I got that message from wolfenstein 3d about the 1,000 in currency. owell im going to upgrade everything and play through again

Your friend lied then.

Tj1zzle
08-22-2009, 11:30 PM

why are you not banned yet

MrGuitarZombie
08-23-2009, 04:55 AM

Well he can post in any thread as he pleases, you cant kick him out of this thread or any other thread, and plus you should not freak out saying "Holy fucking bejesus my game is glitched it didnt give me my weapons are Uber mode, im fucked in this mode, i wasted 60 dollars, waaaaaaaaaa...."
Quit bitching and learn the game before jump and saying the wrong thing, most game do this so really it is not big deal, and mr pony person thing whatever... you cant say he has ADD and likes to post random shit, i really have ADD so do i post random shit? No, you need two need to stop fucking posting the things you think and are incorrect. Zombie - 1 You - 0

SvD.HaZe
08-23-2009, 05:38 AM
Well he can post in any thread as he pleases, you cant kick him out of this thread or any other thread, and plus you should not freak out saying "Holy fucking bejesus my game is glitched it didnt give me my weapons are Uber mode, im fucked in this mode, i wasted 60 dollars, waaaaaaaaaa...."
Quit bitching and learn the game before jump and saying the wrong thing, most game do this so really it is not big deal, and mr pony person thing whatever... you cant say he has ADD and likes to post random shit, i really have ADD so do i post random shit? No, you need two need to stop fucking posting the things you think and are incorrect. Zombie - 1 You - 0
Well said.