PDA

View Full Version : What Counts for Gold?

Mister Buds
08-23-2009, 04:21 AM
what exactly do you have to do to get a gold medal on a track? do you have to have a faultless run as well as a fast time? or is it one or the other?

i have one gold and two silver medals in medium tracks and i just can't raise the silvers to gold even though i feel like i'm doing so good on them.

NameTaken69
08-23-2009, 08:39 AM
I have 7/11 Gold and other 4 silver in medium. So i'm guessing both. Hard, I have a gold and I have 2 faults on Technique.. so i'm guessing as you increase difficulty you get a little more tolerance for faults.

Xbob
08-23-2009, 09:02 AM
On each track the gold medal will alow you to make 'x' faults or less AND you need to race a time of 'xx:xx' minutes and seconds or less.

H3LL_F1R3
08-23-2009, 09:03 AM
It will tell you, if you get a silver hover over the track name and it will say 'for the next medal you need a time of xx:xx:xx with x fouls' or something like that

EDIT: Damn, Xbob beat me too it :p

Mister Buds
08-23-2009, 03:20 PM
It will tell you, if you get a silver hover over the track name and it will say 'for the next medal you need a time of xx:xx:xx with x fouls' or something like that

EDIT: Damn, Xbob beat me too it :p

oh, it says it next to your medal. ok. i probably can't see it because i have a horrible tv and the font is real small in this game. thanks.

Xbob
08-23-2009, 09:42 PM
oh, it says it next to your medal. ok. i probably can't see it because i have a horrible tv and the font is real small in this game. thanks.

Completely true, I've got a normal sized old skool tv and the font is really small and difficuly to read!