PDA

View Full Version : Do you keep collectible progress and how to get missed collectibles?

KLGamer
08-23-2009, 08:41 AM
When going for the achievement where you need to find all collectibles (gold, intel, tomes,...) - if you missed collectibles in previous missions, but have found all other collectibles. Then if you start out a new game to still get the other collectibles that you missed in the earlier game, do you at least keep your progress of all other collectibles that you had found or do you really have to start all over again?

I missed collectibles in Dig Site and Train Station, and haven't found everything in Midtown yet. Right now I'm at Hospital - is there a way to still get the missed collectibles from Train Station and Dig Site?

Thanks in advance!

John Cena NL
08-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Good question,I was wondering the same thing. Hope someone knows the awnser.

Paladin Malac
08-23-2009, 02:42 PM
You can literally go back to anything that you have missed so far. Bring up your intel, map, and quest logs - if you want to redo a quest, run through it real quick for gold, tomes and intel; if you want to get the gold that you missed after you exited the paranormal underground in the wall behind the grate, replay the mission and you will exit in the exact location you need to grab the gold behind the stairs in the wall.

++ for the game, glad they did that