PDA

View Full Version : How To Turn To Pro After Getting To #1

Meltinbaby
08-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi i turned down to join the pro tour at level 8 and waiting till level 1 to get my achievement and now i cant seem to get to the pro tour nothing pops up or anything to let me go there.. ive gone through a whole year to see if anything happened and nothing... can anyone help me with this ? thanks (=

mark23
08-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Unless your game is glitched then all you have to do is win the end of season championship again & you should be offered the chance to turn pro, good luck.

HeatGuyStu
08-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Unless your game is glitched then all you have to do is win the end of season championship again & you should be offered the chance to turn pro, good luck.

Whose game isn't glitched!!? :) God bless Sega and Sumo for making me appreciate games which "just work".

lenny m
08-28-2009, 03:46 PM
like mark said, win the champion race at the end of the season and they will give u the opportunity to turn pro

dizzymagic
09-29-2009, 07:04 PM
also the davis or fed cup. Had no offer to compete in any of these. I am at rank 6. Strange!

mark23
09-30-2009, 06:12 PM
also the davis or fed cup. Had no offer to compete in any of these. I am at rank 6. Strange!

You in amateur or pro because u only get in them if your halfway through your pro career.