PDA

View Full Version : Juggs

Shinjukugarb666
08-23-2009, 07:06 PM
In the Game stop commercial for MUA 2 it says. "preorder to get a code that unlocks Juggernaut early."

this leads me to believe that you will be unlocking him later in the game.

floridafan765
08-24-2009, 12:30 AM
I wouldn't mind if he unlockable later on (because im not a selfish bastard who thinks only me and others who preorder should have him). However, i will be kinda pissed if it's an in-game code rather than a redeem code because A) an in-game code is likely to disable achievements and B) it takes the preorderness out of it because there is always mad codes for these type games (Xmen legends and MUA)

Phantom Morph X
08-24-2009, 04:14 PM
If it ends up being that you can unlock him by yourself later in the game I will not use the code, since I rather unlock him myself then.

Phantom-Phive
08-24-2009, 08:33 PM
I wouldn't mind if he unlockable later on (because im not a selfish bastard who thinks only me and others who preorder should have him). However, i will be kinda pissed if it's an in-game code rather than a redeem code because A) an in-game code is likely to disable achievements and B) it takes the preorderness out of it because there is always mad codes for these type games (Xmen legends and MUA)

we gone have fun kicking this game's ass together man.

floridafan765
08-26-2009, 02:04 AM
we gone have fun kicking this game's ass together man. oh most definitely. i can't wait for this damn game

Indie Hero
09-03-2009, 11:14 PM
I'm thinking he'll be unlockable in some way, or DLC later on...

I've got the same theory for Johnson in ODST.

Devil Sora
09-04-2009, 12:56 AM
ya I wouldn't be surprised if he was DLC later on in the game. . . . same with the Weapon X arena in Xmen Origins Wolverine.

Casper iuno
09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Is it available in Canada?

To get Juggernaut I mean.

mksystem74
09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
He won't be unlockable in the game. I've seen a video of people playing and Juggs didn't even have a silhouette when the people were going through the character select screen. So I believe the only way to get him is with the gamestop code. I think he's an actual DLC guy and not just an in game code, could be wrong.

KamikazeQ
09-14-2009, 10:36 PM
He won't be unlockable in the game. I've seen a video of people playing and Juggs didn't even have a silhouette when the people were going through the character select screen. So I believe the only way to get him is with the gamestop code. I think he's an actual DLC guy and not just an in game code, could be wrong.

Keep in mind how they have worded the advertisements. They say you will get a code to "unlock" him not a code to download him. Gamestop did the same thing with the first game and the Silver Surfer....