PDA

View Full Version : New Famitsu 360 news(Cry On handed to Artoon, No VF5 for Japan yet, New Itagaki game)

CrakkedOut56
01-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Cry On - Xbox360

http://www.enregistrersous.com/images/0bf8553567d2f2b8e471498739fca787.jpg

New image illustration shown. The game's design and planning has undergone several changes since the original announcement. Production done by Artoon.

Blue Dragon - Xbox360

The New Game+ DLC will be available in Feb. The game is scheduled to be localized and sold overseas in 8 different languages.

Oblivion - Xbox360

The Japanese version will have full Japanese text, but the voices will remain in English.

Other Xbox360 info

- Idea Factory has another new game lined up for the Xbox360

- Sega feels that there has been a shift of their fanbase to the Xbox360

- The PSU expansion will be out in 2007

- VF5 360 has no fixed date in Japan at the moment

- Itagaki has a new action game in development for the Xbox360

- Blue Dragon at 135k

The Pants Party
01-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Blue Dragon won't be available in February in America, if that's what that piece of info was talking about. June at the earliest. Not sure where you got that info.

CrakkedOut56
01-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Not sure where you got that info.
its Famitsu 360 news

Kid Pyrrhic
01-27-2007, 04:42 PM
I believe it's saying the downloadable content "New Game+" will be available in February.

Interesting news regarding Sega's stance on the 360. Outside of some choice arcade releases/Genesis releases, I can't think of any old standby's I'd want brought over though.

The Pants Party
01-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Ah, New Game+ for the Japanese version... very cool to see they carried that feature over from Chrono Trigger. Always loved going back and blowing through the game with my Rainbow Sword.

P.S. Crakked, I don't know what the hell famitsu 360 news is, and you didn't provide a link, so I could not read the article myself. You could have typed anything and said it was from another site. Didn't have to be a dick about it.

CrakkedOut56
01-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Didn't have to be a dick about it.

WTF. Bro, I bolded where it came from. How the fuck is that being a dick? I could have insulted you in numerous ways. THEN I would have been a dick. But I didn't. What I did was copy and pasted the heading of the thread and it came out bolded. Geez, people so emotional.

Famitsu is a very popular gaming magazine in Japan. (oh no its bolded, im being a dick again lol)

The Pants Party
01-27-2007, 05:13 PM
That's funny you call me emotional. I don't believe I started multiple threads with a bunch of swearing, flaming all the other users/admins of this site... Anyway, just a misunderstanding, don't worry about it. Have a good day.

CrakkedOut56
01-27-2007, 05:40 PM
That little thing was seriously annoying tho. Being as I've had my avy and sig taken down twice due to people saying it was annoying or they didn't like it it did get to me. I feel that, when making a sig, there really shouldn't be any thoughts of if it'll be good enough for other people. Should be a little warning when editing your sig *Warning, members of the site will judge your sig and if they don't like it they will put in a complaint about it. So please edit your sig cautiously*.

CC99999
01-27-2007, 06:42 PM
I think if MS plays their cards right that XBOX360 could dark horse their way into prominance in Japan. You know what would help? Getting Square to release an FF exclusively on 360. Any amount of money would be well spent to get that to hapen.

Zef
01-27-2007, 06:54 PM
Is there any more info on that 'Cry On' game? Looks like it could be some kind of giant-rock-monster RPG, but if they only have concept images then it is probably nowhere near complete (Duke Nukem might be out before it).

And CrakkedOut, please watch the language. Santa has a pen poised above the naughty list right now, don't push him any further.

And CC99999, that is the dream of a lot of 360 owners that don't want to fork out for a PS3. I doubt Square Enix will ever go exclusive with a FF title, but we might get some multi-format games. Maybe in the distant future we could have the classic games in the arcade?

CC99999
01-27-2007, 07:26 PM
It's not that I don't want to fork out $600 on a PS3. It's just that I think they are incompetent and mean spirited. The PlayStation brand isn't that good for gamers anymore. That's my opinion, sure. I was a senior writer for a now defunct site, segaweb.com. It was depressing to write about the collapse of the Sega console system. The PS2 juggernaut (that failed to live up to its prerelease hype) coupled with EA's refusal to support the Dreamcast- made the PS2. The PS3 will only win at the expense of the other systems- which I think both have great things going for them.

The only real reason to buy a PS3 this time around is branding. Most games in this generation won't support 1080p and look as great as the 780i games- because the hardware just isn't there yet.

I have a great 1080p plasma- Pioneer Elite- so it's not that I don't want the best of the best. It's just that for my money, Sony isn't the be all end all of videogame console manufacturers.

CrakkedOut56
01-28-2007, 01:28 AM
And CrakkedOut, please watch the language. Santa has a pen poised above the naughty list right now, don't push him any further.
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9982/stfu2tkaf5.gif

Webb
01-28-2007, 01:31 AM
CrakkedOut, you complain at people being too sensitive yet when someone makes a little comment about you, your just plain rude back. Any need? Didn't thinks so!

PerpetualHeaven
01-28-2007, 01:41 AM
It's not that I don't want to fork out $600 on a PS3. It's just that I think they are incompetent and mean spirited. The PlayStation brand isn't that good for gamers anymore. That's my opinion, sure. I was a senior writer for a now defunct site, segaweb.com. It was depressing to write about the collapse of the Sega console system. The PS2 juggernaut (that failed to live up to its prerelease hype) coupled with EA's refusal to support the Dreamcast- made the PS2. The PS3 will only win at the expense of the other systems- which I think both have great things going for them.

The only real reason to buy a PS3 this time around is branding. Most games in this generation won't support 1080p and look as great as the 780i games- because the hardware just isn't there yet.

I have a great 1080p plasma- Pioneer Elite- so it's not that I don't want the best of the best. It's just that for my money, Sony isn't the be all end all of videogame console manufacturers.

Well I can only agree with you to a certain point.

I think that Sony generally has a little more variety and explores more genres then Microsoft does which is my biggest beef with microsoft.

I'll probably get a PS3 around this summer, when they finally realized a couple of good titles. Right now, I'll admit 360 is where it's at. But I'll end up owning all three for the sole factor that I cannot miss great titles.

All consoles offer equal amounts of great exclusives. I think I can suck it up, and respect myself as a gamer to buy all three of them. No way in hell I'd want to miss out on some of the great games Sonys been showing (i.e. FF13, White Knight, Warhawk, etc).

PerpetualHeaven
01-28-2007, 01:42 AM
CrakkedOut, you complain at people being too sensitive yet when someone makes a little comment about you, your just plain rude back. Any need? Didn't thinks so!

Webb, that's an example of Hypocrisy at it's best.

CrakkedOut56
01-28-2007, 02:04 AM

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5945/duhyo4.gif It's a joke! http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9474/lolob2.gif

Webb
01-28-2007, 02:09 AM
You certainly have a funny way of joking with people.

CrakkedOut56
01-28-2007, 02:24 AM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4804/emotlaughze7.gif

Zef
01-28-2007, 10:29 AM
That is a copyrighted likeness of a video game character. I hope you got written permission from the owner(s) of the material.

And I think Microsoft are just reluctant to spread into all genres. They have crap loads of sport titles because there are so many sports fans in their client base. Action games are a must on any console and FPSs are quick to follow. The only market I don't think they have yet to plunge into is RPGs, even with Oblivion and FFXI on the shelves.

Once Microsoft secures their position in the league of consoles they will probably start making all sorts of games, I think there is a train simulator coming out soon.

CrakkedOut56
01-28-2007, 03:33 PM
That is a copyrighted likeness of a video game character. I hope you got written permission from the owner(s) of the material.
Nope. Not bout to contact a developer just to get permission to post 2 lines bout the game.

KilluhKam
01-28-2007, 04:27 PM
I think if MS plays their cards right that XBOX360 could dark horse their way into prominance in Japan. You know what would help? Getting Square to release an FF exclusively on 360. Any amount of money would be well spent to get that to hapen.

from what i herd a while ago last year, they are making a FF game exlcusive to the 360 (cant wait for it ^_^)

Minty
01-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Crakked- drop the attitude or wave goodbye