PDA

View Full Version : Essential Games Reviews

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 11:32 AM
This is where brief descriptions of the games on the list in the Essential Games thread. link HERE (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=170651)
These reviews have been created by myself or a member of this forum
If you have played a game on the list and feel like writing a review or feel something should be added to a review already posted feel free to post below

Assassin's Creed words by jobless sam
Enjoyability: 8.5/10
Storyline: 8/10
Graphics: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
In Assassin's Creed you are in control of a bartender (Desmond Miles) kidnapped by a strange organisation. You are forced to use a virtual reality machine which picks memories from Desmond's ancestors. you are sent back to 1191 where you must use hidden blades, throwing knives, long and short swords to assassinate your targets, thus unraveling the mystery of your kidnapping. Crash through market stands, dive from great heights into hay stacks and blend into crowds to in an attempt to hide from pursuers.
This game has amazing graphics, intense gameplay with thrilling action scenes and an original storyline packed with many surprises. I have completed this game and would definitely recommend it to users that enooy close range combat as well as far. In this game no building is to tall for you to climb up, giving you great vantage points in which to assassinate your targets. players are given optional targets which can give the user key information about the main target. Optional targets come in the form of informers that will give you information, in return you will be asked to collect some flags that have gone missing, assassinate someone thats been following your informer, assassinate a group that have threatened to kill your informer etc. Optional targets may also be eavesdropping, beating an informer until they speak or pickpocketing documents from and unsuspecting target.

Thank you

jobless sam

p.s. Reviews MUST not be copied from somewhere else. Please keep the review in my format

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 11:33 AM
Reserved just incase

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Reserved just incase

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Last reserve

The Pants Party
08-24-2009, 01:13 PM
We're not your personal blog. Start one and link it in your profile if you want to write "reviews" for games.