PDA

View Full Version : Essential Games Thread

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Please read this before voting to understand!
How should the Essential Games thread be run? LINK (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=170651)
The way it is now - Users post games they would highly recommend, games that have 2+ recommendations go up on the list
Or
I post the games on the list based upon reviews, comments, descriptions, videos etc of games. Users will still be able to post games they think i should think about, but it will be me with the overall decision of which game goes up. Games will be divided into genres

Thanks

jobless-sam

jamieCR7
08-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Fundamental problem with user contributions, two people may personally like a terrible game like Lost or CSI: Hard Evidence and to your criteria that would get it on the list.

So I would go with official reviews etc. to dictate what games should go on the list. Just my opinion of course! :p

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Fundamental problem with user contributions, two people may personally like a terrible game like Lost or CSI: Hard Evidence and to your criteria that would get it on the list.

So I would go with official reviews etc. to dictate what games should go on the list. Just my opinion of course! :p

Thats exactly the reason for making this poll. Afterall, the essential games thread is for forum members so i want to give non-bias games that everyone can be happy about

RagingClue
08-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Can you have your heading under different genres such as

Racing
Forza 2

Shooter
Halo 3

Sport
Fifa 09

Music
Guitar Hero

RPG
Fable 2

Action/Adventure
GTA IV

Just a thought on how it would make it easier to read i think it looks a bit messy at the moment

jobless sam
08-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Oh sorry i forgot to mention that. I'll put it in now