PDA

View Full Version : Soupy Assistance charm

launchpadmcqack
08-25-2009, 09:26 AM
How many charms are in this mission i only found one. I saw no broom. I just wanna know cuz there is NO way im finishing this game to find im missing 1 damn coin. thnx

B8TINGU
07-05-2010, 10:15 AM
There is only one charm for that mission.

RK1 R33D
07-06-2010, 03:03 PM
when you get the soupy assistance charm why doesn't it show up when doing little chief big kitchen? I got it and it said 1/100 but now when doing little chief big kitchen it says 0/100

Then I go to the exact spot where I found it in the mission and it's not there. This is kind of frustrating.

edit-------
I am not sure if it matters, I've just found all 100 charms in little chief big kitchen. I came across a better guide for this level on another site because the wording on where to find that charm confused the hell out of me. Just make sure you get the 8 charms in the two missions.

Dunbine
12-06-2010, 06:50 AM
I think if you get "the only 1" Soupy Assistance mission charm, it should appear on Desserted Kitchen stage. I got the charm before, when I started the Desserted Kitchen stage, I have 1/100 charms.

Yontnaem
12-07-2010, 09:38 AM
I think if you get "the only 1" Soupy Assistance mission charm, it should appear on Desserted Kitchen stage. I got the charm before, when I started the Desserted Kitchen stage, I have 1/100 charms.

This is correct. It appears in the deserted kitchen charm count. I think this is because you can pick it up in the main hub of the deserted kitchen.