PDA

View Full Version : Best Indie Game EVER!

BenWo
08-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Hey all i just wanted to give a quick shout out to this game and its creators cause its the one indie game i habe actually purchased and not just downloaded the trial, laughed at it and deleted...

Its called "Streets Of Fury"

i know what your thinking.. Blatent rip off of streets of rage..
An it might sort of be.. But i strongly urge any fans of that franchise to check this out.. Its honestly a pretty slick game.

Its the original side-scroller beat 'em up idea that made streets of rage so popular.

Its 4 player co-op it has its own Achievement System and its quite a big game.. Ypu unlock new characters and levels as you progress also check out the training videos on the pause screen to see just what you can do with the characters if you get good enough.

Sizzlebuzz
08-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Sounds pretty fun. And it has it's own little challenges, which is neat as well. Might have to check it out.

RetroHolo
08-25-2009, 12:36 PM
I saw this yesterday whilst looking through the indie games section. It's a sidescroller beat-em-up but the characters and what not are photographed. I mean, it must have taken a long time, but these kind of games are rarely executed well. I didn't check it out from looking at the screenshots, but will have a dink and see what it's like.

VladimirK
08-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I refer OP to Remote Masseuse...

:p:biglaugh jk

Panda
08-26-2009, 12:06 AM
LOLCats is better

Xylon Uxkid
08-26-2009, 02:31 AM
LOLCats is better
A game about lolcats? Are you kidding???

XI AlphaMale IX
08-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Might be better for us guys, but the chicks still probably dig Rumble Massage.

The graphics are kinda cool - reminds me of the old Pit Fighter arcade game. :D

N-Forced
08-26-2009, 08:34 PM
A game about lolcats? Are you kidding??? It's not really a game, more of a slide show of cat pictures from the internet.

VladimirK
08-26-2009, 11:42 PM
It's not really a game, more of a slide show of cat pictures from the internet.

Why would you buy that?
If you could buy it then I assume you have internet. In which case you can find hundreds online.

XI AlphaMale IX
08-27-2009, 12:26 AM
I laughed at and deleted it.