PDA

View Full Version : MP cheeve clarification

daninthemix
08-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Putting aside the Rank 25 and Rank 50 ones, how long would it take to get all the rest legit?

And how long if boosting?

Are they all even boostable?

If so, how many players do you need?

I'm on the fence about the game as a whole, so weather the MP cheeves are a complete fag or not will probably tip the balance.

LDHughes
08-25-2009, 07:51 PM
They can all be boosted, some are very quick to get I have 14 of them through natural play. I would tell you how long that took if My stats were correct but its between 6 - 10 hours.
Except for the 2 you mentioned. Boosting them should only take a few hours but through normal play a hell of a lot longer because of a couple of them
e.g. 200 kills with the veil strike
The veil strike is like a grenade only it takes about 10 seconds to detonate and glows brightly before it does so its very easy to run away from, I have 9 kills with it so far lol.

I personally Love the multiplayer its just too damn clunky and riddled with bugs and unfinished ideas.
Also if you have the same stat tracking problem as a lot of other ppl, you may never get the cheevs.

TiptopChrisy
08-25-2009, 08:08 PM
You should get the game Based on what u think of it or if you think you'd like it/your type of game :) not based on what achievements it has , u could easily miss out on a great game becuz u didnt like the look of the achievements, which i think is honestly just plain stupid lol :)

LDHughes
08-25-2009, 11:25 PM
You should get the game Based on what u think of it or if you think you'd like it/your type of game :) not based on what achievements it has , u could easily miss out on a great game becuz u didnt like the look of the achievements, which i think is honestly just plain stupid lol :)

I agree with you, in some ways.
This game is good, not very good or great just good. With a severely broken multiplayer.My main reason for buying this game was the drought of games I'm interested in otherwise I would not have bothered.

Basically all I'm saying is that I can understand why the achievements can sway a decision on a game as in the middle of the road as this is.