PDA

View Full Version : Part 3: Beam disrupting. Is it a glitch or am I an idiot?

Singin Hobo
08-25-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm at part 3 where you have to disrupt the beams. I've beaten the room where you have to displace those boxes to fix the beam and I've done that and killed everybody. According to a walkthrough I saw the next open door should be to the left but there isn't one there or anywhere else in the room. I've gone back to the checkpoint a few times with the same result... have I hit a glitch or am I missing something? Should I restart the whole mission?

E vee dub
09-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I had the same problem when going for this achievement. I killed at least five different enemies with the beam, both when the beam was red, then blue. It never unlocked when I tried this during my easy play through.

I tried it again when I played through on the hard difficulty. The achievement unlocked after I killed the first enemy with the beam.

Keep trying. You'll get it.

UPDATE: Jeez, you're right he wasn't asking about the achievement. (Sorry, I'll be sure to read more thoroughly.) I got stuck looking for a door, too. It was on the bottom left. It was hidden well.
But with the same encouragement, you'll get it. I don't think there's a glitch there. Keep looking. There are doors upstairs and downstairs and in the back.

Again good luck.

Fracture, 1000/1000.

spinflux
09-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I dont think he was asking about the achievement?

I recall not being able to find a door in one of those sections as well, not sure if its the same place as you, but I remember it was on the side of the room instead of at the end like all the others, and it may have been a slide open door as well.