PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question Where is the Farm?

Battle Monkey
08-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I've looked all over can't find it I seen it before but now I can't find it...
I just got done with the Church and I can go to the Tavern and the warehouse did it change names to one of these? Or do I have to find the farm else where?

GenericNPC
08-25-2009, 09:40 PM
just follow the compass...It will lead you right to it, or look in the journal at your map

Battle Monkey
08-25-2009, 09:43 PM
The thing is it's not on the map that I can tell and the compass leads me to the tavern and my journal doesn't even list the farm...

GenericNPC
08-25-2009, 09:45 PM
is your current quest set to farm? if not then set it to it

Battle Monkey
08-25-2009, 10:05 PM
I looked to see if I could do that but Farm isn't even there to set it...

I saw a guy standing around so I hit Y and he mentioned some thing about the Farm then after that I went to the safe house the 2nd one symbol is a prymid with an eye in the middle talked to the head guy there and he gave me that tavern mission...

Did I mess up not following that 1st guy to the farm? probally why it's messed up if I could just find the door to the farm mission I'm sure it would be unlocked so I could do it at least...

GenericNPC
08-25-2009, 10:29 PM
well its a main mission so just keep doing stuff i think the tavern leads to it so just do it

Battle Monkey
08-25-2009, 10:36 PM
You're probally right before this mission I saw farm alot while it was locked just can't remember where it was could very well be the tavern kinda changed names or some thing...

John Cena NL
08-26-2009, 06:22 PM
When you get to the mission just follow the marker in your top of the screen,you'll be attackd by a vehicle where a couple of nazi's jump out of. Go straight ahead and there is the farm. It's build out of two buildings.