PDA

View Full Version : Panzer tank

fg42
08-25-2009, 11:52 PM
Does anyone know where to find a panzer tank for the achievement game hunter? I have seen one while playing through single player, but I did not have any rockets so I just finished the single player. The guide says after starting the mission airfield that you can find a tank there; I have played through that level twice and there are no tanks in that level. Does anyone know a mission I can replay to find a tank so that I can get this achievement? Thanks.:uzi:

Evans214
08-26-2009, 12:14 AM
What achievement are you talking about?

fg42
08-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Game hunter. Kill all types of enemies. I have not taken out a tank yet.

zigurat
08-26-2009, 01:11 AM
Does anyone know where to find a panzer tank for the achievement game hunter? I have seen one while playing through single player, but I did not have any rockets so I just finished the single player. The guide says after starting the mission airfield that you can find a tank there; I have played through that level twice and there are no tanks in that level. Does anyone know a mission I can replay to find a tank so that I can get this achievement? Thanks.:uzi:
I think you have to play through the game another time, the tank is just before you enter the mission "Airfield" in the downtown part, it's located next to the truck which will take you to the airfield mission. You can try to walk there again but I'm not sure it's there, might be a one time thing.

Evans214
08-26-2009, 04:07 AM
Zigurat is correct. And just for notes, it's a Tiger tank. Not a Panzer.

P1TTMAN
08-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Zigurat is correct. And just for notes, it's a Tiger tank. Not a Panzer. Well, "Panzer tank" is kind of redundant... :p Funny how all the tanks in this town are Tiger Is... I'd like to see more Panzer IVs and Vs in games like this.

John Cena NL
08-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Go for the airfield mission,it's next to the truck that will take you to the airfield. But watch out a soon as you go to the destroyed tank you will be flanked from the right stairs. Just a tip.