PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffe?

Sourman145
08-26-2009, 03:25 AM
So first off i beat the game but apparently didn't kill an enemy of every type. I checked the achieve guide, and i think i am missing the luftwaffe. Probelm is, i have no clue what it looks like(i know the guide says where it is, i just don't know wat to shoot!). Can someone clear this up for me?

Evans214
08-26-2009, 04:19 AM
The Luftwaffe was the Nazi air force, so go back to the Zeppelin mission and kill everything you see. Blow up a plane just to be sure.

Sourman145
08-26-2009, 04:25 AM
hmm, you blow up a plane for an objective, maybe what the guide is referring to is a pilot?

Nevander
08-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Well I got the achievement after I killed Hans Grosse (I believe he counts as one type).

Track404
08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
The Luftwaffe guys are on the right just after the black market guy and before you get on the Zeppelin (Should be able to recognize them, they wear black leather jackets). Did you also kill the officer?
I missed this one, hes on the side mission "Officers House"

Sourman145
08-26-2009, 10:37 PM
yeah, i killed the officer(this was my 100% playthrough), but i don't remember killing a guy in a leather jacket. Oh well, i am going through for single quarter and will get it this time(already killed officer, game is quite short)
Edit:Well, the achievement just randomly popped up. W/e, ill take it.

Steve50013
08-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Yes right before the mission Zepplin you will run into the black market guy who will say this is your last chance to buy still. After you finish with him walk about 2 feet turn right and one is sitting down and the other is leaning against the fence.

ponypo2001
08-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Yes right before the mission Zepplin you will run into the black market guy who will say this is your last chance to buy still. After you finish with him walk about 2 feet turn right and one is sitting down and the other is leaning against the fence.

Arse,I just missed those.Thankfully I have a backup save just before Airfield so it's no loss.Thanks for the directions mate.