PDA

View Full Version : Über difficulty

lkraan
08-26-2009, 08:32 PM
I am playing this game for the first time around and set it to Über difficulty right away.
Is it me or is this not hard at all?

I have decent skills but I can't remember zipping through a game on the highest difficulty this fast and without any choke points.
I just finished Castle mission and have 2 or 3 more to go so maybe those will bite me in the ass.

Strange because I figured that the highest difficulty would be insanely hard. We're talking Wolfenstein here which is pretty much THE godfather of FPS games.

I am going to do another run through the game to collect everything after this round and I will try easy difficulty. Should be no problem to get the achievement for dying less than 3 times.

Track404
08-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Gets a bit harder later on I found but generally its not that bad. Apart from the second boss fight at the end. Very very annoying!

sniXen
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
the only thing thats hard on Uber is second part of final boss

MTS badillin
08-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Actually i think the beauty of this game is the fact that there are a # of designated Enemies per Zone.

So you dont have to cross an imaginary line for enemies to stop Spawining.

Im positive this is why the game *feels* Easy...

Im only missing like 2 more missions and i can honestly say i only had to restart more than 10 times on the Queen Boss (until i used Mire on the damn flying enemies)

I died in lots of other places mostly because i was trying to get to another point fast and didnt saw someone.

I am playing the 1st and maybe only run in Uber (maybe ill play one on Casual for the quickness and no dying achievements, they should be a breeze)

gangsterGB
08-26-2009, 09:44 PM
totaly agree with you. i have it on the hardest difficulty and its prity easy when you compare it to cod.

Sourman145
08-26-2009, 10:43 PM
yeah this a cakewalk for anyone who has beaten any of the call of duty's on veteran, and on easy you can sprint past about half of the enemies and beat the game in about 2hrs(makes single quarter easier)

XxHektikxX
08-26-2009, 10:47 PM
well honestly the weapons and their upgrades is what makes the game easy i think. A fully upgraded mp40 or mp43 mows thru anything. A fully upgraded Kar98 is a insta kill on anything that isnt a heavy enemy. Oh and lets not forget the particle cannon and Leich 44 i mean geez....lol

doozer17268
08-27-2009, 06:53 PM
yeah this a cakewalk for anyone who has beaten any of the call of duty's on veteran, and on easy you can sprint past about half of the enemies and beat the game in about 2hrs(makes single quarter easier)

Any Call of Duty on Veteran with the Infinite spawns just sucks period. I prefer a FPS game like Wolfenstein anyday :woop:

Syon
08-30-2009, 01:44 PM
I just beat it on Uber. Now that wasn't too challenging. Maybe except the final boss who took me only two retries (that was my second playthrough of eniter game :P ). Anyways I think for beating Uber you get a new video in cinematics menu. It's called "The Smoke Clears" and I think it's not played in main game/campaign (well maybe it is. after the credits but I skip 'em). Worth watching, I ain't gonna spoil you ;)

Genesis x360a
08-30-2009, 01:51 PM
This game is a cakewalk on Uber, Super super easy i run through it on Uber in one sitting in 4hours and 10 minutes, Like many people though the 2 stage of the last boss is the only part i had trouble with, Pain in the arse.